Episode - 70

After 2 days

In Y/n's cabin

Y/n standing leaning to her office table and talking in call

Y/n : Winn please tell me you found anything about Nia?? "Worried voice"
Winn : Yeah Jason I found where she lived... And your mother was there too...

Y/n : Was?? What do you mean by Was??
Win  : I mean the place I found is where they lived a year ago and they're not living here now...
Y/n : Oh god when will I find Nia...
Win  : Don't worry Y/n I came this far and I will definitely find your sister ok... Don't feel down.... Bye
Y/n : Thank you Winn... Bye... "Call ended"

Y/n put her mobile in her jeans front pocket... And with her right hand's two fingers she held her head and

Y/n : Nia... What happened to you?? God please help me to find Nia...

While then she saw a file next to her on the table and she remembered that Hank told her that hand that file to Soobin and she totally forgot... Now she took that file and headed to Soobin's Cabin... She went inside and saw that Soobin is searching for something in his file's cupboard Y/n said"

Y/n : Is this what you're searching for?? "Showing the file and Soobin turned around to see Y/n and saw that file too... And he immediately took the file..."

Soobin : How did you know??
Y/n : Hank told me to give you this file but I forgot to give you...
Soobin : oh... Thanks...
Y/n : Ok then I'll be going
Soobin : Hey Y/n wait...
Y/n : Why??
Soobin : I have something to say...
Y/n : Then tell me...
Soobin : Sure!!
"Soobin is going closer to Y/n which made Y/n to walk backwards... And she stopped after few steps... There's no way she can walk because there is cupboard behind her and Soobin locked her with both of his hands and just looking into her eyes... While this happening Yeonjun is walking and then suddenly stopped when he saw
Y/n in Soobin's cabin he got shocked he saw Soobin and Y/n because the cabinet's walls are made of glass... when Soobin pinned her he thought to himself that are they gonna kiss now?? He's really tensed about it... Meanwhile... Soobin spoke up while looking into her eyes..."

Soobin : Y/n do you remember our first kiss?? It's the same but that was my apartment and now it's my office cabin...
"Y/n didn't talked anything... When Soobin saying that her past flashed infront of her eyes... And now Soobin went closer to Y/n's lips... He is about to kiss her but, Y/n pushed Soobin away he fell on the couch next to cupboard and Y/n said sorry and she ran from Soobin's cabin to her Cabin..."

Yeonjun Pov

Are they really gonna kiss?? No Jason please don't do that... Oh god... No... What?? They didn't kissed Y/n pushed Soobin... Yes... Whoa... Y/n is coming she should not see me here... Yeonjun let's hide...

Y/n ran to her cabin without noticing Yeonjun... And Yeonjun followed from behind... And he saw Y/n is crying... She is standing while leaning to the table... He got concerned...

Y/n Pov

While Soobin talking about our first kiss... Our past played infront my eyes... I can't control my emotion... I ran to my cabin... And I don't know but tears fell down from my eyes... I cried... I'm still crying remembering my past... I thought I already got over that but...

"While Y/n is crying Yeonjun opened her cabin's door and Y/n wiped her tears and tried to hide that she's crying..."

Yeonjun : Y/n what are you doing??
Y/n : Me.. n.. nothing Yeonjun... I... I
Yeonjun : Were you crying?? "Suddenly Yeonjun came closer to Y/n and he placed his right hand on Y/n's left cheek and his eyes filled with concern about Y/n..." Answer me were you crying?? Why??

Y/n : Yeonjun...I...
"While Y/n is about talk... Yeonjun pecked on Y/n's lips... "