Episode - 74

Y/n : Kai please tell me this is not true... "Broken voice" please...
Kai : Y/n please listen to me...
Y/n : NO... YEONJUN.... "Y/n collapsed on the ground... She broke down in tears"
Kai : Y/n please calm down...

Y/n : Yeonjun please don't leave me... "Crying"

Beomgyu kneel down infront of Y/n and said

Beomgyu : Y/n please don't cry... This news may be wrong ok... Nothing will happen to Yeonjun please listen to me...

Y/n : Ok... Let's try calling him...
Sara : I'm sorry Y/n... We tried it before telling you and he's not answering the call... After few tries the mobile went off... "Sara answered with worried about Yeonjun"

Beomgyu : Y/n first let's go to that freakin hospital... Ok come ....

Soobin spoke up who's standing near them

Soobin : I will come with you guys...
Beomgyu : Y/n let's go...
Y/n : Mm.. "nodded"

Three of them took a car and drove to the hospital, finally they're in the hospital and the hospital is really busy with the people ... Because accident victims admitted in that hospital... Y/n is really tensed she can't focus on anything... Her face became all red because of crying... She still have tears on her face... And Soobin is really concerned about Y/n... He don't know what to do...

Beomgyu : Excuse me the people who died in accident...
Nurse : Oh you're here for them... Ok go straight and take left and there's mortuory...

The nurse answered very fast and left Beomgyu in confusion... she's in hurry

Beomgyu : Doesn't she a bit rude??
Soobin : Whatever first let's go there...
Beomgyu : Yeah...

Three of them headed to mortuary and their hearts are beating really fast... Y/n is really tensed and worried she can't stop tears falling from her eyes... Her heart is beating really fast... Finally they're here... And a man is standing near the room

Man : You're here to see them??
Beomgyu : Yes...
Man : Only 2 people are allowed to go inside...
Soobin : Y/n you stay here...
Y/n : No... I'm going... Beomgyu let's go...

As she entered she saw over 20 dead bodies on tables... Everyone is dead... Y/n can't see the place... She's feeling really weak from inside ... Beomgyu and Y/n checked everyone and none of them are Yeonjun...

Y/n : Let's go Yeonjun's not here...
Beomgyu : But Y/n look... there... There are 2 bodies covered with cloth we have to check them too... It's ok don't worry let's go...

  As they went near those 2 bodies Y/n only can hear her heart beat nothing else she can hear... Beomgyu is about to remove the cloth on one of the corpse... Y/n is scared she held Beomgyu's hand really tight and Beomgyu resurred her it's ok... And Beomgyu removed the cloth... After seeing it both left a heavy sigh... And one more to go...  Beomgyu went near that corpse and Y/n followed him... First Y/n is about to remove the cloth but she was scared she's dying inside... Beomgyu stood behind her... She held the cloth but leave it and hugged Beomgyu immediately... She's really really scared... Beomgyu is a bit scared now... He thought what if it's Yeonjun...? No he's not... He gathered courage and removed the cloth with his eyes closed....