Episode - 40

Yeonjun : finally we're in Santa Clarita...

"Yeonjun stopped the car"

Y/n : wow!! Then where can we find Steven??
Yeonjun : I dunno...

Y/n : WHAT?? "Shouted"
Yeonjun : just chill... Jessi's on that work... Let's call her...
Y/n : uff "sighs" then do it...

"Yeonjun contacted Jessi, In Call with Jessi..."

Yeonjun : hey Jessi...
Jessi : you guys reached there??
Yeonjun : yeah...
Jessi : and I found Steven's staying place too...
Yeonjun : that's good.... Now tell me

Jessi : it's **** hotel... Level 5 room No.  508 and guys lucky for you I got the room 509 you both can stay there

Yeonjun : wow that's amazing... Thank you we'll call you again...
"Call ended"

Yeonjun : you heard everything right...
Y/n : yeah...
Yeonjun : then I don't have to explain... Let's get into our work...
Y/n : ok.....

"In **** hotel "

"Reception"

Y/n : excuse me we booked a room with name of Yeonjun Choi can you please check...

Receptionist : sure ma'am... Yeah ma'am here is the room key...

Y/n : thank you and can you please check is there another room available in the same level...?

Yeonjun : no need Y/n come with me...

"Yeonjun grabbed Y/n to elevator"

Yeonjun : what were you asking??
Y/n : for another room... I thought Jessi got us 2 rooms but there's only one... And how am I gonna stay with you...

Yeonjun : you mad... We're not here for vacation ok... And don't worry I'm not gonna eat you away... Let's just focus on work together... What'd you say??

Y/n : mm... "Nodded"

"Y/n and Yeonjun both went inside their room"

Y/n : so we have any plan??
Yeonjun : yeah we have a plan... Listen... We'll stalk him as usual like we did in Los Angeles...

Y/n : is that a plan??
Yeonjun : listen.... When he's not in his room we're gonna steal his laptop's IP address and send it to Sara then she'll take care of it... And from it we'll find any clues...

Y/n : that's a good plan...
Yeonjun : yeah I know....

"Time Skip night 10'O Clock"

Yeonjun : Y/n let's go now... He's going somewhere
Y/n : ok ....
Yeonjun : you know how to steal a key??
Y/n : you wanna know??

"Y/n said it and came outside from their room Yeonjun followed her from behind and Y/n saw that Steven is locking his room's door... And Y/n went near him and dashed his right hand intentionally which he held the key after locking the door... And the door's key fell on the floor but Steven didn't noticed it...."

Y/n : I'm sorry sir... I didn't noticed...
Steven : oh it's ok....

"Steven left the place and Y/n took the key which is on the floor"

Yeonjun : wow!! You did it so smooth...
Y/n : let's go in...

"Both went inside and saw a laptop, they opened it but it is locked... Lucky did Yeonjun know how to unlock the laptops... After few minutes Yeonjun unlocked the laptop and they got his IP address and came out of the room"

Y/n : hmm... You're a amazing cop...
Yeonjun : you agree this now??
Y/n : you don't want me to agree it...?
Yeonjun : no it's not like that... Ahh whatever what do we do with the key now??

Y/n : I'll go and give this key in Reception...
Yeonjun : that's a good idea...

"Time Skip 12:30AM, In Room"

"Yeonjun is talking with Sara in call about the IP address they found and Y/n is looking out through the window and thinking something while holding her mobile"

Y/n in mind : should I call Soobin ?? I don't know but my heart keep remembering him all day... It's like today I'm really missing him... I want to see him... But how can I call... I told him that I will never disturb him ahh... I want some fresh air...

"Y/n left the room and came outside to the Hotel's lawn... And she's walking while thinking then she bumped to someone... She lifted her head to see who it is... The moment she saw that person, tears rolled in her eyes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜