Episode - 19

Jake : I'll go and ask him ... Y/n... "said it angrily and was about to go but Y/n stopped Jake"

Y/n : Jake no... "Sniffs" please don't go....
Jake : why Y/n...? "Concerned Voice"
Y/n : just listen to me ok...
Jake : hmm... "Nodded"

"It's been 3 days and Soobin isn't talking with Y/n even Y/n tried... And Y/n decided one thing"

"Y/n and Jake both are in car"

Jake : Y/n you sure? You want to ask him again?? Seriously?
Y/n : yes ... And Jake this will be the last time... I promise... If he said No again that's it ... I will try to move on from him...
Jake : your wish...

"Car stopped at Soobin's Apartment, Y/n got off from the car and stood near Jake"

Y/n : Jake you can go I'll take taxi from here ...
Jake : it's ok Y/n I can wait... Go ...
Y/n : mm...

"Y/n ranged Soobin's doorbell and Soobin came opened the door"

Soobin : why are you here again?? "Cold Voice"
Y/n : Soo... Soobin "stuttering"
Soobin : Y/n please leave already...
Y/n : no I won't ... Soobin please listen to me peacefully once ...
Soobin : yeah tell me "annoyed"

"Y/n's voice turned teary voice"

Y/n : Soobin you've been rejecting me from 4 months but still I'm standing infront of you ... I still tried to change you... But you... "Sighs" Soobin this will be the last time... I'm asking you again... I Love You Soobin... Please accept me...

Soobin : how many times you've asked and my answer is still no... I don't like you Y/n... Please leave already...

Y/n : ok... "Tears are falling from Y/n's eyes and her voice got weak..." Ok Soobin like I said this is the last time... I will never disturb you again saying I Love You... I'll try to forget about you ... Thanks alot Soobin for being nice atleast just for 2 days...  Thank you... For the kiss... That's my first kiss but that was a memory with alot of pain... Thank you...

"Y/n walked from there while crying and Soobin was about to close the door but Jake came and stopped him"

Soobin : what're you doing here Jake??
Jake : Soobin all these days I thought you're only cold but warm from inside but today you proved me wrong... You broke Y/n's heart so many times... Her heart shattered into pieces because of you....

"Soobin is standing still without talking anything"

Jake : I told her long ago that you'll never change but she didn't listened to me... She said she will change you but you... Soobin you don't deserve her...

"Jake left angrily and Soobin closed the door and went inside his bedroom and he sat on the bed, and took the photograph which is on his bed table"

Soobin : I think he's right Nia... I'm the reason that Y/n is crying... "Soobin talking to himself while looking at the photograph in his hands" I broke Y/n's heart into pieces... But I didn't really meant that ... Nia believe me... I like her but I don't think I can replace you with her... No... "Dull voice" no one can replace you Nia... No one ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜