Episode - 63

After Few Days

Y/n Pov

I'm already late to work... Shit... I shouldn't have turned off the alarm...
"Y/n is late to work today and she's in hurry to go and meet with Yeonjun because Yeonjun called her and told her to meet him"

Flashback, Morning 8:30

Actually Y/n woke up because of Yeonjun's phone call

In Call

Y/n : Hello...! "Sleepy voice"
Yeonjun : Hey Jason it's me...
Y/n : yeah I can recognise your voice tell me why you called...
Yeonjun : I have something important to tell you... Come fast...
Y/n : is that really important??
Yeonjun : Yes it is... Please don't be late...
Y/n : ok... I'll be there in 15 minutes
"Call ended"

Yeonjun talking to himself in his cabin

Ahh... I can't believe I'm gonna confess my feelings to Y/n today... I've been waiting for this day for about 2 months... Now today finally it's happening... Yes...!

Present

"Y/n came and stood infront of elevator... She wanted to take elevator and she's waiting after pressing the button... And then Soobin showed up next to her... Soobin greeted her Good morning but she didn't respond... While... Elevator doors opened.... Both got inside and Soobin pressed the 20th Level button and the elevator doors got closed..."

Soobin : Y/n which level you're going??
Y/n : unfortunately the same you're going... "Y/n answered bitterly"

Soobin : I think Y/n
Y/n : what??
Soobin : I want to tell you something...
Y/n : before that, tell me why you're here??

Soobin : I...
Y/n : Maybe you're here intentionally...? For what Choi Soobin... Mr.Cold...

Soobin : I'm sorry for what you've been through because of me Y/n... It's all my fault...

Y/n : No... That's not yours... That's my fault loving you back then... You have no idea how much I cried, how my heart shattered into pieces... I almost went into depression...

Soobin : I know my sorry is won't do anything... But Y/n trust me... I'm really....

Y/n : wait... Don't talk... Why I'm not feeling like this elevator is moving??
Soobin : what??

"While Y/n saying that the elevator started moving with speed and stopped in a level with speed... With that, inside of elevator Y/n and Soobin fell on eachother..."