Episode - 21

"Heesung's eyes widened while watching the CC footage"

Y/n : what happened Hee??
Jay : something's odd??
Heesung : yes... Look at the footage clearly...

"Heesung displayed the footage on a screen in the Meeting Room and everyone turned to the screen side which is behind Soobin's chair"

Heesung : look those two twins waiting for a taxi at 11:30PM and while they're waiting nothing came to pick them up but here's the twist... After few minutes a vehicle came and that is those twins stopped it to ask lift and when the boy went near to the car that's it... The next footage is gone...

Jake : how??
Soobin : I assume...

"Y/n said it while Soobin was about to say something"

Y/n : the one who kidnapped them did it... They deleted the footage...
Jake : yeah it can happen too...

Soobin : Heesung can you backup that footage??
Heesung : I'm not sure but I will try...
Soobin : then do it... Faster...
Heesung : yeah I will...

"While Heesung is trying to backup the deleted footage others are checking the case details and that's when Soobin and Y/n exchanged glares which are cold glares... Y/n avoided Soobin but he's still looking at her"

"After 1 hour"

Heesung : guys look I backup the footage... "Played on the screen"

Heesung : look... The twins didn't took the vehicle they stopped but after that vehicle left another vehicle came and stopped itself infront of them and they got into it too...

Jake : you're saying that ... That vehicle is suspicious??
Heesung : yes... They even covered their faces with face masks...

Jay : and I'm having doubts on them too...
Y/n : can we see the vehicle number??
Heesung : no... The vehicle number is not recorded too...
Soobin : search it Heesung there will be another way for Vehicle Number...

"After few seconds"

Y/n : Hee I got an idea... Do that area have other

Soobin : other CC cameras long way??

"Soobin cutted off Y/n and said it"

Y/n in mind : this guys seriously...

Heesung : I dunno let me check...
Yes they have more cams... I'll go further to check...

Soobin : that's good...

Heesung : yes... We got the Vehicle Registration number guys... Look..

Jay : I'll take care of that Number's address... I'll be back in few minutes
"Jay left"

"Soobin and his team somehow found the vehicle registration Number's address and 5 of them went to that address but they find nothing there... That's a fake address... And everyone got frustrated... And they're searching for more other clues from different places which are somehow connected to that vehicle but it's been 2 weeks they found nothing.... And all this journey Y/n and Soobin didn't even talked to eachother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜