Episode - 86

Yeonjun : Yes...! Guys come in now...

The other side

Kai & Beomgyu : Ok...

Kai : Boys let's go in...

With Y/n's gun shot both Shadow and Hank fell on ground... His men about to attack on Y/n, Yeonjun and Soobin but that's when a twist happened... FBI squad came in ... All of them except
Y/n, Yeonjun and Soobin, all of them raised their hands in air... They surrendered themselves... Shadow tried to escape but Soobin caught him...

Soobin : You killed the girl I loved... I want to kill you so badly... But I'm not a bad person like you... The law will take care of you for all the sins you've done...

Y/n : Yeah Soobin is right... The law will take care of you... If you tried to escape again I will definitely kill you... I'm not much good as Soobin...

Shadow kept his head down... And the squad took him with them... And meanwhile Hank somehow came out from the factory... He thought to himself that he's escaped... And while he's about to run... Someone held his shirt's collar from behind... He turned to see the guy...

Taehyun : Where are you going Director Hank ??
Jessi : Yeah... To FBI Office..?
Taehyun : That'll be wrong address Hank... You have to go to Jail... Come with us now...

Hank : I'm sorry... I'm really sorry...
Jessi : Your sorry ain't gonna help Hank... You betrayed all of us all these days... You deserve to be in prison...

Meanwhile

Soobin : Yeonjun let's go to hospital now...
Yeonjun : No I'm okay... First let's take them to FBI...
Y/n : No... Our friends are here they will take care of them... You've already lost so much blood let's go...
Yeonjun : I'm okay... "While saying Yeonjun went unconscious and fell on the ground..."

Y/n and Soobin took Yeonjun to the hospital... The doctor came and checked Yeonjun he immediately ordered nurses take him to Operation theatre... The nurses took Yeonjun to Operation theatre... Y/n and Soobin sat on the seats infront of operation theatre... It's been 30 min since the operation has started... And Soobin and Y/n are worried outside... Soobin noticed that water is coming out from Y/n's eyes... And she is really tensed and her hands are shivering and she's sweating too... Soobin placed his hands on Y/n's hands... And said..."

Soobin : Y/n don't worry... Yeonjun's gonna be fine...
Y/n : You're right he will... "Both smiled at each other... And after few minutes doctor came out... Y/n and Soobin stood up and asked doctor how is he??

Y/n : Doctor how is he?? "Tensed voice"

Doctor : Don't worry he's out of danger... We had to stitch his wound and he's lucky that ... The knife didn't went deep...

Soobin : Can we go and see him...?
Doctor : He's not concious now... You can see him after 30min...
Y/n : Thank you doctor...

Doctor left and Y/n placed her right hand on her chest and thought to herself thank god... Soobin saw that...

Soobin : Y/n can I bring anything to eat or drink...?
Y/n : No... You can go home and fresh up I'll stay here... Our clothes became dirty because of the fight...
Soobin : It's ok I'll stay here... Wait I'll get us something to eat...

After few minutes Soobin came with two sandveges and with two water bottles in his hands... He gave one water bottle and a sandveg to Y/n and sat next to her....

Y/n : Soobin it would be really nice if Nia is with us right ??
Soobin : Yeah... I miss her... I miss her presence everyday... You know you always reminds me of Nia... That's why I came to LA only for you...

Y/n : Is it??
Soobin : Yeah... And I accidentally heard you and Yeonjun talking and that's the moment I got to know that you're her sister... I got shocked and surprised... Nia always used to say this... That my sister is a badass woman and she will be a great cop... And that's true you're badass and a great cop Y/n... "Smiles"

Y/n : "Smiled at Soobin" And Soobin ... I... Will go and talk with my dad...
Soobin : That's a good decision Y/n...
Y/n : Yeah... Because whatever happened between us... He's my dad and I'm his daughter afterall... We're only persons to each other who are family...
Soobin : Good...

While they're talking a nurse came and told them that Yeonjun is awake and they can go and see him Y/n and Soobin stood up... When Y/n is about to go inside Yeonjun's room, Suddenly Soobin hugged her...