Episode - 62

"While Y/n in her thoughts and walking behind Soobin... Suddenly she got grabbed to a small corner or a nook near a walkway to another floor's upstairs... They're so close to eachother, He is holding Y/n's waist with right hand and with his left hand held Y/n's left arm up... They looked in eachothers eyes... Both eyes got locked in each others..."

Y/n : Yeonjun...?
Yeonjun : shh... Talk slowly...
Y/n : Why you're not with your---
Yeonjun : Just... Stop... She's nothing to me... It was ages ago...
Y/n : but...
Yeonjun : Ha... But...?
"Yeonjun went closer to Y/n's lips and Y/n closed her eyes as well... They both were about to kiss right then..."

Someone : "Cleared his throat"  Excuse me??
"Hearing a voice Yeonjun and Y/n came to their senses and came out from that corner with a embarrassed face and both left from there...
Yeonjun and Y/n both walking next to eachother and both are in their own thoughts..."

Y/n in mind : What was just happened?? What I've did...? When he's close to me I don't know my heart it's beating really faster... From that day the day Jake told me that I'm changed... What is it??

Yeonjun in Mind : Did I just tried to kiss her?? Man....! It was a perfect moment that guy ruined it... If that kiss happened I think I would've confessed her... Oh god...! I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach when I'm with Y/n...

"Soobin came"

Soobin : Y/n where did you gone?? I'm searching for you this whole time... And why Yeonjun with you...?

Y/n : uh... It's... "When answering Y/n's face turned totally red with what happened earlier... And Yeonjun smirked a bit looking at Y/n and Soobin noticed it..." Nothing we just ran to eachother while I was looking for something... If you're done your shopping let's leave....

Yeonjun : yeah let's leave...
Soobin : yeah let's go I'm done... "Something's off with both of them... Something happened..."

In Y/n's cabin

Y/n talking to herself

What is this feeling I have for Yeonjun... Is this Love...? I'm I in Love again...? But...

Happy 3 Years of Togetherness
Tomorrow X Together 🥳 Love you forever ❤️❤️