Episode - 59

It's been 2 days since Soobin came to LA and Y/n is not caring about him she's always with Yeonjun and Soobin is not even trying to talk with Y/n... But ....

In Office Lounge

Beomgyu : guys let's go to bar tonight....
Y/n : what bar...? Suddenly?
Kai : yeah... You look excited tell us the reason...

Beomgyu : Kai and Sara are in relationship and Jessi and Taehyun got married... Yeonjun and Y/n solved their first case successfully... And so far our team didn't have any cases... So ... It's been a while since we went there ... Let's go ...

"Soobin walked in"

Taehyun : Soobin we're going to bar why don't you join us??
Soobin : But ...
Beomgyu : no buts you're coming that's it... After work...
Soobin : ok...

In Bar, 11:00 PM

"Everyone entered bar and sat next to eachother"

Yeonjun : Y/n you want a mug full of beer again?? "Sarcastically"
Y/n : I want if I fail in love again... "Y/n answered in funny way"

Yeonjun : no you won't... I won't let that happen...

"Y/n's eyes got widened with what Yeonjun said but then Soobin"

Soobin : You won't what??
Yeonjun : I... I meant she won't fail in love again... This time she'll find a best guy...

Beomgyu : I think I know who's that best guy... "Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with a suspicious looks like "I know it's you who likes Y/n Yeonjun..." Yeonjun ignored his glares and started drinking his drink"

Soobin : but ....

"Soobin was about to say something but then he was cutted off"

Sara : Hey guys...
Kai : We're sorry guys... Traffic... We let you wait...
Taehyun : no no it's ok...
Beomgyu : I think you guys have perfect timing...

Sara : we?? "Confused"
Beomgyu : yes...

Y/n : wow look at you guys... You guys are already having matching...
Yeonjun : what did they have matching??

Y/n : look at those heart necklace Dumbo...
Yeonjun : wow... Kai these are really beautiful...
Kai : thank you dude... This is Sara's idea...

Y/n : wow I know it's yours...
Sara : I was planning this from days ... And I got these for us today...
Y/n : wow you guys are really cute... I... "When Y/n was about to say something she accidentally looked at Soobin then she kinda remembered her time with him and then she quickly changed her direction of looks and talking with Sara and Soobin knew that Y/n looked at him..."

Jessi : wow I think you guys are next wedding couple in our team...
Taehyun : yeah Jess's right... I strongly believe it...

Kai : wedding already...? Man we started dating 2 days ago...

"Everyone laughs"

After few minutes

"While everyone is talking Y/n got a call and it's unknown number she got up and came outside the bar she came to outside of bar a balcony area... And she answered the call"

In Call

Y/n : Did you find her??
Man : no ma'am I didn't even found a clue about her...
Y/n : what?? You've been searching for 10days...

Man : Ms.Jason it's just 10 days only... I think we have to look more deeply...
Y/n : I'm sorry I... I'm just worried about her whereabouts... It's been one and half year since I saw her and talked with her... "Y/n's voice became emotional while talking"

Man : it's ok Ms.Jason I can understand... And I promise you that I'll do what I can to find her... Don't worry...
Y/n : yeah .... Thank you...
"Call ended"

Y/n : when will I see you again... ? "Sighs"

"Y/n was standing while holding the railing and she turned around to go but she saw a person he is standing really close to her... She got startled and she backed off and held railings with both of her hands and she kind off about to fell but then he held her waist by his left hand... They made eye contact... Y/n's eyes widened with shock..."