Episode - 69

Y/n sat near a window in Cafe and ordered a vanilla latte and she's drinking it while looking outside and then suddenly two hands with roses appeared infront of her with two different voices... Saying Surprise... Y/n got shocked and looked at them...

Y/n : Guys?? What are you doing here...?
Yeonjun & Soobin : I want you surprise you...

Y/n : Both of you at the same time...
It's really amazing.... Pls sit...

"Yeonjun and Soobin both of them wanted to surprise Y/n and spend day with her both three of them ended up together and Soobin and Yeonjun giving death glares to each other..."

Yeonjun : I didn't expected you here Soobin...
Soobin : Neither did I ...

Y/n : You guys are really amazing... Why don't we go to Amusement park... It's not so far...
Yeonjun : Anything for you Y/n...

Y/n : Then let's go...

In Amusement park

Y/n : Yeonjun and Soobin let's take Roller coaster ride... "With excited voice"

Soobin : Y/n you sure... It's the biggest ride here...
Yeonjun : Yeah he's right...
Y/n : It's my favourite... Why you guys are talking like scared cats...

Soobin : No I'm not... I think Yeonjun is scared... "Laughs'
Yeonjun : Me...? Huh... Wait here I'll go and get the tickets...

"Yeonjun went and got the three tickets... Y/n and Soobin took theirs"

Soobin : Let's see whose gonna sit next to Y/n...
Yeonjun : No need that's definitely me...
Soobin : We'll see...

"While they're talking Y/n already sat in Roller coaster next to some other guy... Soobin and Yeonjun got shocked..."

Yeonjun : What the?? She is supposed to sit in front seat... Y/n why you're sitting here??
Y/n : the man standing there he told me this is my seat number it's 3... So...

Soobin : Which means... You and me... Oh god...

"Both Yeonjun and Soobin had to sit next to each other...."

Yeonjun : I can't believe I'm sitting beside you ...
Soobin : As if I wanted to sit next to you...

"While they're bickering they heard the guy next to Y/n he is flirting with her"

?? : Hai..  beauty I'm Nate...
Y/n : Oh Hai Nate... I'm Y/n...
Nate : Wow... What a beautiful name like you...
Y/n : Thanks...
Nate : You're here alone??
Y/n : No I came with my friends... They're...
Nate : The ride is about to start....
Y/n : Wow...

Meanwhile

Yeonjun : I can't with that guy... I'll go and punch him on his face...
Soobin : You go what...? Just sit here... Y/n don't like it...
Yeonjun : But he is...
Soobin : The ride is about to start...
Yeonjun : what?? Hey Soobin tell me the truth ... You're scared of this ride aren't you??
Soobin : Y...yes... You??
"The ride slowly moving and it suddenly raised its speed..."

Yeonjun : YES.... "Shouted"

"The ride is has started and Y/n is really enjoying the ride... And where Soobin and Yeonjun is really scared they're shouting with fear and their bad luck is they're sitting front... And they held each others hands and hugged each other... And Y/n saw it she smiled to herself.... After sometime the ride has finally stopped and Y/n got off from the ride she laughed while looking at Soobin and Yeonjun... "

Y/n : Guys the ride is finished why are you still hugging each other.... "Laughing"

"The Moment Y/n said that they realised and moved from the hug..."

Y/n : I think you guys enjoyed the ride
Yeonjun : Heh... We did...
Soobin : Yeah... Shall we go and grab something to eat....

Nate : Can I join with you guys...?
Y/n : Oh Nate sure... And meet my friends Soobin and Yeonjun...

"Nate showed his hand to shake but Soobin and Yeonjun just said hai..."

Yeonjun : Jason shall we go...
Y/n : Sure...

"They all came to a food court and eating food but Nate is talking with Y/n only they're sitting next to each other... Soobin and Yeonjun really mad on him... That's when.. Yeonjun texted Soobin..." 

In the text
  Let's go out and talk...

"Both came out"

Soobin : Tell me what'd you want to talk...?
Yeonjun : About Nate... He's really flirting with Jason infront of our eyes... I can't take that... If anyone wants to flirt with her It's only us... No one can do that...

Soobin : I was about to say that... Ok what do we do with him...
Yeonjun : I have a plan...

"Both went inside and talked with Nate"

Soobin : Nate we have something to show you come with us...
Nate : What now??
Yeonjun : Yeah it's really important...
Y/n : I'll come too...

Soobin : no Y/n it's only for Nate...
Yeonjun : We're getting late...
Nate : Ok let's go...

"Three of  them went outside"

Y/n in Mind : It's been 10min since they went out what are they doing?? Should I go and check... Oh they're here... But where's Nate??

Y/n : Guys where is Nate??
Soobin : uh... He...
Yeonjun : He said he got something important to do so he left...

Y/n : What??

Three of the came outside and walking

Y/n : I can't believe he left... But something's off... Soobin you look suspicious...
Soobin : What.. me...?
Y/n : Yeah... What happened?? Tell me...

Yeonjun : Shit... "Muttered to himself"  Y/n look at that ride... That's my favourite let's go there...
Y/n : but...

"Yeonjun placed his both hands on Soobin and Y/n's shoulders and let them walk towards that ride... And Yeonjun slowly patted on Soobin's shoulder... "

Yeonjun : Thank god... "Muttered slowly"