Episode - 80

Y/n : What brings you here guys... Both of you at same time...

Soobin : I have something to tell you...
Yeonjun : I have something to show you...

"Both said in unison..."

Y/n stood up and went near them and stood infront of them....

Y/n : Yeah tell me...
Soobin & Yeonjun : It's...
Y/n : One by one ... Don't talk at the same time...
Yeonjun : Ok Soobin you can go first...
Soobin : Y/n... It's that...  Y/n it's about Nia...

Y/n : Nia ? You know my sister?? "Shocked"
Soobin : Yes I know her... And she was my everything...

"Y/n with Yeonjun both widened their eyes in shock with what Soobin said... They didn't understand anything and confused as well"

Y/n : Soobin please tell me more clearly...
Yeonjun : We can't understand anything..

Soobin : Sure...! Me and Nia been in relationship for 1 and half year

Yeonjun & Y/n : What??
Soobin : Yes... One day I proposed her... And she accepted my proposal we wanted to get married your mother accepted our wedding but your dad...

Y/n : Didn't accepted you... Right?
Soobin : Yeah he didn't... He didn't liked me because I'm a Korean not Canadian... "Dull voice"

Y/n : I knew this would happen when she told me that Nia liked a guy from another nation...

Yeonjun : What happened next...?
Soobin : Nia still wanted to marry me she left her dad for me and we went to your mother... After few days our wedding date got fixed Nia invited your dad to the wedding... We wanted to get married in California because we've met there... And me Nia your mom headed to California 3 days before our wedding... That's the worst day in my life... "Soobin became emotional, his voice is breaking"

Y/n : What happened...?
Soobin : Near LA and California Highway our car got accident... I went in coma in that accident... I woke up after 1 month... And Heeseung was there for me I got to know that Auntie died in that accident the same day... And I asked about Nia he said Mr.Allen took Auntie and Nia back to Canada...  After I recovered I went to Canada with Heeseung... I met Mr.Allen ...

Flashback

Soobin : Mr.Allen How is Nia ??
Mr.Allen : Why you're here?? "Angry voice"

Soobin : Sir... I want to know how is Nia...
Mr.Allen : You want to know right... Come with me...

In Graveyard

Soobin : Sir why you brought me here??
Mr.Allen : See... This this is her cementry... This is where I buried her... With her mother...
See... "Anger and pain is showing in Mr.Allen's voice and eyes"

Soobin : What ... What are you talking... No... This... This can't be true.... How can she die how can she leave me like this... No Nia please come back... "When Soobin heard it he felt his world collapsed he can't control his emotion, cry, pain... He can't believe that he lost his love of life... He fell on knees infront of Nia's grave... He's crying he broke down in tears... "

Mr.Allen : This is all because of you... Because of you Nia and her mother died... Only because of you... "Left"

Soobin : Yes... Yes... It's all "Teary voice" it's all because of me... Because of me you and auntie died... Because of me...  "Heeseung kneeled next to Soobin and he placed his hands on Soobin's shoulder and said"

Heeseung : Soobin please don't cry ... It's not your fault they died... Please... It's just destiny... We can't change anyone's destiny... Don't blame yourself...

Present

Soobin : Yes... It's all my fault... "Slightly getting emotional and tearing"

Y/n : What?? Nia... Nia.. died... No... I don't believe it... No... "Y/n really can't believe it... As soon as she heard her eyes filled with water... Y/n collapsed on floor... She's tearing up... She can't take her sister died who she thinks she is alive from 1 year... Yeonjun and Soobin went near Y/n, Yeonjun placed his hands on Y/n's shoulder"

Y/n : Nia... You left me alone in this world...  "Crying"  Jason please control yourself...

Soobin : I'm sorry Y/n this is all my fault... "Sad voice with feeling guilty"
Y/n : No... Soobin it's not your fault please don't blame yourself... Like Heeseung said, Destiny's not in our hands... It's all our luck... That's it... "Sad voice"

Yeonjun : Y/n it's not the situation but I think I should tell you this... I can't tell you please look at this file...

Y/n : What's this Yeonjun?? "Y/n wiped her tears and took the file... She opened it and she can't believe what she saw..."

Y/n : Yeonjun where did you found this??
Yeonjun : It was a closed case 1 year back... A officer closed this case saying it was just a accident and when we don't have any details about Soobin it's only about Nia and your mother... And I accidentally happened to saw this file back then... I asked Hank I will take this case but he said no... But back then with the evidence It doesn't seemed like a natural accident...

"Y/n looked through every page of  the file"

Y/n : Yeah you're right... It looks like someone distracted the case... It clearly says here...

Soobin : What ?? Let me see...

"Soobin looked through the file"

Soobin : What should we do now??
Y/n : Let's reopen this case and let's find out who's behind this...
"Y/n said it with her painful yet strong voice"

Yeonjun : Jason I think Hank won't let this reopen but don't worry this time I'll take care of him...