Episode - 77

After few days

  Y/n : Whoa Yeonjun your apartment is dirty... Can't you keep things in their right places??

Yeonjun : It's been only 3 days since you moved here and you started judging me already... "Shouting from kitchen while cooking" why you're not talking anything...? Ha...

That's when Yeonjun felt a pair of hands around his waist... And he knew it's Y/n... He smiled and he held her right hand and kissed it... And he turned around to face her still hugging each other

Yeonjun : You're judging me already?? Huh?
Y/n : Can't I ?? "Cute pout"
Yeonjun : You're cute... Yes you can do anything you want babe...
Y/n : And you too...
Yeonjun : Can I?? "Yeonjun slowly leaned towards Y/n to kiss her and she got a bit shy... He went closer and Y/n heart is beating... Yeonjun kissed on
Y/n's forehead... " I Love you forever and ever Jason... I will never leave you...

Y/n : I love you too... And I promise you that I will always be by your side no matter what happens...
"Both hugged each other"

Next Day In FBI

   Taehyun : Wow!! New couple what's up...
Jessi : I heard Y/n moved to your apartment...?
Beomgyu : Yeah you're right Jessi... And am the one who helped Y/n to move in... "Proud smile"
Kai : Finally you became couple...
Sara : I can say badass couple right...
Soobin : And Beautiful couple too....

When everyone talking like that Y/n and Yeonjun blushed a bit...

After 1 hour

  Yeonjun was walking on staircase and saw Y/n is sitting on one of  the stairs and he went there and sat next to Y/n...

Yeonjun : Jason! What are you doing here?? Alone ?
Y/n : Nothing... I..
Yeonjun : Just tell me...
Y/n : I can't believe I'm already in a relationship and it's been 10 days...
Yeonjun : Yeah me too I never thought I will be in a relationship too... "Smiles"

Y/n : Yeonjun I want to be honest with you...
Yeonjun : Honest??
Y/n : Yes... You know Soobin is my first love right...?
Yeonjun : Yeah...
Y/n : But there's more you don't know... Me and Soo...

"Yeonjun cutted off Y/n while she is about to say something"

Yeonjun : Jason I know everything... That Soobin is your first love and also first kiss... And that night... And the things happened between both of you... Everything...

Y/n : What ? How ?? "Confused"
Yeonjun : You told me...
Y/n : Me..? But I don't remember it...
Yeonjun : You probably won't... Let me tell you... You remember when you joined here you used to go bar right
Y/n : Yeah
Yeonjun : And one day I went to the same bar and I saw you there you were really drunken and you said you'll go home by yourself but I know you can't... Even I Don't like you I drove you home and when I placed you on your bed... You stared talking... And I left but I don't know the door lock... That's when you told everything... "Laughs"

Y/n : You !! So that's how you knew...
Yeonjun : Yeah... And you know what I thought I could be your first kiss but sadly I'm your third... "Pout"

Y/n : Third?? "Confused"
Yeonjun : Yahh don't you remember you and Sunghoon kissed that day on rooftop...
"Y/n started laughing and Yeonjun got confused"

Yeonjun : What's with that laugh??
Y/n : You thought we've kissed... Nope we didn't... That day I got something in my eyes and he helped me that's it... And he even confessed me but I turned him down immediately... The moment he confessed me I only have thoughts about you...

Yeonjun : Wow...! Thank god so I'm your second kiss... "Chuckled"

  They talked for some time but suddenly Y/n felt emotional and tears started to come out from her eyes... Yeonjun got concerned

Yeonjun : Hey Y/n what happened??