Episode - 46

"Y/n is walking and suddenly her right leg slipped Y/n threw the box in air and she was about to fell... But a hand held her waist to not to fell on the floor and that's.... Sunghoon..! And the papers came out of the box and flying in the air ... The papers are falling from above them..."

Sunghoon Pov : I asked Y/n to bring the box of papers... Where is she...? Yeah she's here... But wait is she about to fell.... No...  I quickly ran to her and held her waist ...

Y/n in Mind : Mr.Park??

Sunghoon in Mind : Is this Y/n ?? For real?? She's really beautiful... I've never saw her this beautiful her eyes, her lips... She's amazing...

"Sunghoon is only looking at Y/n and admiring her.... While Y/n is in still shock... Meanwhile Yeonjun opened the door and got shocked..."

Yeonjun Pov : I came to Sunghoon's cabin to give a file but what I saw made me shocked and I don't know why I'm I feeling like this... Sunghoon holding Y/n's waist... What's going on here?? "Yeonjun cleared his throat"

"Yeonjun cleared his throat and then Y/n and Sunghoon came to their senses and stood and Yeonjun came inside..."

Y/n : Th...thank you Mr.Park... "with embarrassment"
Sunghoon : it's ok next time be careful...

Yeonjun : Mr.Park here's the file you've asked....
Sunghoon : oh thank you Mr.Choi...

Y/n : the papers all over the floor...
Sunghoon : it's ok lets pick up these all together...

Yeonjun in mind : no I won't let that happen...

Yeonjun : Mr.Park it's ok I'll help Y/n... You forgot you have to meet with military ?

Sunghoon : yeah I totally forgot... Thanks for reminding me... And I'm sorry Y/n... I've gotta go now... "Left"

"Both Yeonjun and Y/n picking up the papers "

Y/n : Yeonjun today I saw Sunghoon this close... Like literally he's so handsome... With his Icy blonde hair... He's just a perfect culpture... Isn't he...

Yeonjun in mind : I don't know but my blood is boiling when she's talking about him...

Yeonjun : Y/n... Can I know actually what happened??
Y/n : sure ... I was about to fell on the floor but Sunghoon helped me...

Yeonjun : that's it??
Y/n : yeah... Ok whatever... I got the information about Steven...

Yeonjun : oh... What's that??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜