Episode - 13

"It's been 3 months and Y/n tried expressing her feelings to Soobin in many except confessing him... She's afraid that what if he says No... She cannot take it... Her heart will broke into pieces..."

"In Meeting Room"

Heesung : Y/naah... I think it's better to give up your feelings on Soobin...
Jay : yeah he's right Y/n... I'm afraid that you'll hurt...

Jake : I told this to her 3 months ago but she didn't listened to me...

Y/n : ahh guys... Why you guys are disencouraging me?? You guys should be encourage me...

Jay : we're telling the truth Y/n...
Heesung : because we don't want to see you hurt...

Y/n : but guys I didn't even confessed to him... I'll confess him now...
Jake : what??
Y/n : yes... I'm going...

Jake : all the best Y/n...
Heesung & Jay : Y/n fighting....

"Y/n left the meeting room and headed to Soobin's cabin"

"In Soobin's Cabin"

Soobin Pov : what happened to me why I'm thinking about her?? Is she really changing me?? Am I loosing my Love for her?? Because of Y/n...? No... I have to stop her from playing with my feelings... I was thinking about her and there she is coming into my cabin...

Soobin : what'd you want?? "Cold voice"
Y/n : you...
Soobin : sorry? "Confused"
Y/n : Soobin... I want you I want you to stay by my side rest of my life... Soobin I Love You... Pls accept me I can't hide my feelings anymore... I'm tired...

Soobin : I'm sorry Y/n... But I don't Love You... "Cold Voice"
Y/n : Soobin I don't want your answer as no... Take time and think about me... Pls... 

Soobin : if it takes forever I won't like you ... Because I don't love you Y/n... Don't disturb me ok.... "Soobin said it while looking straight with his cold face and cold eyes to Y/n"

Y/n Pov : when Soobin said that a tear escaped from eyes but I don't let it out... I have to be strong... Yes ...

"Y/n went closer to Soobin and while looking into his eyes Y/n said,"

Y/n : Soobin I will make you love me... I'll make you mine... Ok... I'm not losing you...
Soobin : let's see... "Soobin smirks"
Y/n : yeah let's see... Bye my Love ...

"Y/n waved bye to Soobin and left the cabin ..."

Soobin Pov : when she came near not near it's close really close... My heart beated really fast ... I'm not like this 3 months ago ....

"In Meeting Room Y/n told 3 of the boys what happened with Soobin..."

Heesung : I knew that he'll say no...
Jay : yeah we expected your fate Y/n...
Jake : Y/n it's not too late he already said no... So try to move on from him... He's not correct for you...

Y/n : no... I want him guys I ... I love him like a hell.... I can't just move on from him with just a 1 trial... That too he's my first love dude...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜