Episode - 72

Morning

Yeonjun woke up as he opened his eyes he saw Y/n next to him... He thought she's really cute while sleeping and he got this feeling that finally he won... Yeonjun was about to leave the bed but a hand held his wrist he turned around...

Y/n : Yeonjun please don't leave me...
"With concerned Voice"
Yeonjun quickly responded... He came closer to Y/n who is sleeping on bed and placed his hand on Y/n's hair, while caressing her hair Yeonjun said'

Yeonjun : Why on earth I will leave you Jason... You're my everything... Don't ever enter that thought again in your mind ok... I will never leave you... "Kissed on Y/n's forehead"

Y/n : I believe you but....
Yeonjun : Yeah but...?
Y/n : You sure... That this ...
Yeonjun : Com'on Y/n say it...
Y/n : I mean this is not only for one night...?
Yeonjun : You mean our relationship??
Y/n : Yes... "Hesitantly"
Yeonjun : Hey Dumbo why did you got this doubt??
Y/n : Don't you know??
Yeonjun : Yeah ... But honey I've changed ... You're the one who changed me... And you know what...
Y/n : what??
Yeonjun : It's been 2 months since I met any other girl... From 2 months you're only in my mind... Now you're finally became mine... I Love You...

Y/n : I Love You too... "Both kissed"

Y/n : And Yeonjun promise me one thing...
Yeonjun : Sure ... What's that??
Y/n : Promise me that you'll never leave me...
Yeonjun : I promise you Jason... I will never leave you... No matter what happens...
Y/n : You know... This thing relationship is new to me... I really don't know but I'm feeling a bit like something bad will happen...
Yeonjun : Don't ever think like that ok... Everything will be fine... "Yeonjun kissed on Y/n's forehead"

Yeonjun : Shall I go and make us some coffee??
Y/n : No... Let's cuddle...
Yeonjun : Sure babe... "Yeonjun and
Y/n cuddled each other"

Yeonjun : You know... Cuddling a girl is first time for me...
Y/n : That's great... So I may not your first kiss but I'm your first cuddle... It's something amazing "chuckled"
Yeonjun : Yeah...

10 AM in FBI Office

Y/n is scrolling through files standing near a cupboard just then Yeonjun came

Y/n : What brings you here Yeonjun??
Yeonjun : You...
Y/n : Me ?? "Confused"
Yeonjun : Yes... Just give me a kiss and then I'll leave...
Y/n : Now?? No... You can leave now...
Yeonjun : I won't until I get what I want...
"Yeonjun went near Y/n and pinned her to the cupboard and he's going closer to Y/n's plump lips... Y/n closer eyes as well... They were about to kiss just then Huening Kai opened the door... He got shocked seeing both of them"

Kai : Oh Yeonjun... You're here...?
"Y/n and Yeonjun stopped what they were doing and faces Kai"

Y/n : Oh Kai what brings you here?? "Awkwardly"
Kai : Nothing Hank told me he have something to say so he said gather everyone... Come fast... "Kai left the room and Yeonjun, Y/n both let out a heavy sigh... And then Kai came back again..."
I'm sorry for distributing you guys... 😁 "Left"

Yeonjun : Seriously this guy 😑
Y/n : Let's go...

Yeonjun and Y/n came to the room where Hank, Soobin, Kai, Sara, Taehyun, Jessi and Beomgyu already gathered... And they're standing around a big round table... The room is really big... 4 big screens were attached to the left side of the wall and few employees are working here...