Episode - 66

Yeonjun : Does this mean, You still love him ??

Y/n : Yes...

"Yeonjun felt his world collapsed... He can't believe what did he heard just now..."

Yeonjun : Y/n...What did you just said...? You still like him...?
Y/n : Yes ... I like him as a friend...

Yeonjun : A friend...? Really...?
"Yeonjun's eyes lit up like he can't control his happiness..."
Thank god...!

Y/n : Why you're like relieved...? Why are you curious about this??
Yeonjun : Me...? No I'm not... Let's go I want to drink a coffee...

"Yeonjun left the cabin and Y/n is smiling looking at how Yeonjun relieved"

In Soobin's Cabin

   Soobin talking to himself while looking at a photograph which is in his wallet...

Look at me... I think I'm changed babe... Like before... Like your cute bunny Soobin... I am not that cold guy before ... I think it's because of Y/n... Maybe... And my mom as well... But like I've promised... You will always be in my heart... I don't know I still have this feeling that you're somewhere alive ... Why??  Nia I think I like Y/n... I don't know but she always reminds me of you... and I think that's the reason I like her...? I don't know... But I have this feeling that if I have her in my life it will be really amazing...

Meanwhile in Yeonjun's Cabin

Y/n : Com'on Yeonjun, you said you wanted to tell me something...?

Yeonjun : I... "I really want to tell my feelings Y/n but I think these are not proper circumstances..."

Y/n : Hello Mr.Choi... what are thinking deeply?? "Y/n waved her hand infront of Yeonjun's eyes... And Yeonjun came to his senses..." Uh... Nothing... I wanted to tell you that I booked two movie tickets for us...

Y/n : Is this the thing you really wanted to tell me...?
Yeonjun : Ye...yeah... Because it's our first time going together a movie that's why ...
"Yeonjun left the room with embarrassment and leaving Y/n clueless..."

After some time in Y/n's cabin

Y/n talking to herself while looking at a pic in her mobile...

Hey where are you?? Why are you doing this to me?? I'm really trying my level best to find you ... It's been 2 years since you left me... And you said you'll contact me but you didn't... Why ?? Are you in any problem... Ahh... I'm really really missing you alot... Nia... Please come back to me... Please Nia... Please come back... I Love You...