Episode - 78

Soobin Pov : I was walking to upstairs and I heard there's someone on stairs... I wanted to take a look but I recognised them with their voices... It's Y/n and Yeonjun and I was about to leave but I heard Yeonjun said what happened Y/n...? Like she's about to crying... I stopped where I am...

Yeonjun : Hey Y/n What happened?? Did I made you cry?? "Concerned Voice"

Y/n : Not it's not... You... "Sniffs"
Yeonjun : Then tell me who's it I will break his bones...
Y/n : Yeonjun it's not a guy... I.. I just remembered my sister...
Yeonjun : Your sister? You had a sister you never told me??

Y/n : Yeah I have a older sister her name is Nia Allen...
Yeonjun : Wait Nia Allen ?? Allen ? But yours is Jason?? That day your father name is Allen too... "Confused"

Y/n : I know I have to answer to these questions one day listen carefully... My dad's name is Ben Allen and My mom's name is Rebecca Jason theirs is love marriage... They loved each other alot but I don't know what happened their love is gone... When I was 6 they started their first fight... Because my dad had an affair with another woman and my mom can't take that... From that day they fight everyday... And after few months they took divorce and me and my sister got separated... She stayed with dad and me with mom... When I was 17 and my sister was 19 we tried to get our parents together but we failed and I was 22 I went for FBI training that's when everything turned upside down... When I was in Germany about a case, one day my sister visited me and she told me that she fell in love with a guy and dad don't like him because he's from another nation... And Nia decided to marry him anyway... So she and mom with that guy they're heading to California and she told me that she will be hiatus for some time being and don't search for her... Until she contact me... That's the last time I saw her... It's been 1 year I still don't know where is she and I'm still searching for her...

Yeonjun : What about your mother??

Y/n : When I came back from Germany I straight went to my mom and she wasn't there... I went to my dad's home and I asked him about mom and dad... Dad said... She .... She died few days ago... "Y/n teared up"
And dad was unable to contact me... I cried my heart out that day... I can't take that ... My mom ... Died... She left me in the middle... And dad said Nia isn't anywhere to be found... I don't know what happened but dad said my mom died in a accident... My heart broken... My dad asked me to stay with him in Canada but I can't I left and I started searching for Nia... Now here I am... You're the only person all I have Yeonjun... "Teary voice"

Yeonjun : You've been through really hard Jason... And don't worry am here for you... Let's search together for your sister... I promise you that we will definitely find her...

Meanwhile

Soobin Pov : What?? Nia is Y/n's older sister? I can't believe... And Nia died... Didn't Y/n know that?? Y/n's dad is the one who told me... And why he didn't told her to Y/n about her own sister...?