Episode - 85

Yeonjun : I don't think so Hank... Come infront of us... Show your true colors...

Hank : Well played Yeonjun Choi...

The lights were turned on and Hank is walking while clapping his hands... Yeonjun looked at Hank and smiled to himself and Y/n Soobin both are in shock...

Hank : I know you're intelligent Yeonjun... But it's too late...
Soobin : Yeonjun what's happening??
Y/n : Can't you understand... Hank is the one who's helping Shadow....

Soobin : I can't believe... He didn't seemed like that person...
Hank : But unfortunately I am Choi Soobin... And Yeonjun can I know how you found out...?

Yeonjun : Sure...! You remember the day Nia Allen's file fell down and I saw it... I wanted to take that case but you refused to do it... I suspected you that day but I didn't cared much and even now you refused...

Hank : Oh indeed you're a detective... But you're all dying today...
Y/n : We'll see who's gonna die...
Hank : You sure about that Jason...?

While talking Soobin noticed something weird... Someone behind Yeonjun about to shoot him... He looked at Yeonjun who's talking with Hank...

Soobin : Yeonjun move away... "Soobin yelled Yeonjun's name and he held Yeonjun's shoulder and both fell on the ground... "

Hank : Wow... Soobin... You're just amazing you saved Yeonjun's life just now but you can't save Y/n's... "Creepy laugh"

Three of them got shocked the person who's behind this came infront of them...

Yeonjun, Soobin & Y/n : Shadow ?? "Said in unison"

Shadow : Let me introduce you I'm Shadow... And I'm the guy who's behind everything what happened in your lives... And now I'm going to kill you with my hands...

A guy came and held Y/n from back... He took Y/n's gun and other side another guy held Soobin and he took Soobin's gun too... And a guy held Yeonjun as well...

Shadow : Well well look at three of you most badass cops is in my captive now... Isn't it amazing Hank...

Hank : Yes sir...

Shadow walked to Yeonjun

Shadow : Yeonjun Choi you wanted to kill me right... Or you wanted to put me behind the bars... ? Whatever now you can't do both... So you want me to kill your girlfriend and friend??

Both guys who held Y/n and Soobin placed a knife near their necks...

Yeonjun : If anything happens to them I will definitely kill you... "With anger full of in his eyes"
Shadow : We'll see that... Boys....

Those guys were about to cut Y/n and Soobin's throat but just then Yeonjun escaped from the grip of that guy who's holding him and grabbed Shadow and pointed gun at him...

Yeonjun : If one drop of blood came out he'll die here... In my hands...

Those guys backed off from Y/n and Soobin, they let out a heavy sigh... And went near to Yeonjun... Soobin cuffed Hank's hands with hand cuffs... And
Y/n cuffed Shadow's hands as well but still Yeonjun is pointing gun at Shadow...

Shadow : You think it's that easy to catch me...? Huh... So poor of you... "Smirked"

Don't know how but Shadow got rid of his handcuffs and stabbed Yeonjun with his pocket knife... He ran from Yeonjun.... Y/n and Soobin went near Yeonjun...

Y/n : Yeonjun are you ok ?? "Concerned Voice"
Soobin : Yeonjun... I'll take off the knife just bear it little bit...

Soobin is trying to take off the knife and after few seconds he took the knife out and Yeonjun yelled in pain...

Soobin : Y/n quick take off your jacket... He can't loose more blood...
Y/n : here...

Y/n handed Soobin her jacket and Soobin wrapped the jacket around Yeonjun's waist... And Y/n and Soobin helped Yeonjun to stand up...

Shadow : How fool of you... He's about to die...

Y/n : No he won't ... I won't let that happen...
Shadow : What can you do?? Huh...

Y/n took out the gun from Yeonjun's gun holder and without even thinking a second she shot Shadow and Hank... She shot both of them in their shoulders so they can't held gun... And on the other side Soobin is holding to Yeonjun... And Yeonjun had a Bluetooth in his ear...

Yeonjun : "in Bluetooth earpiece" Kai and Beomgyu now...
Soobin : Do you think this will work ??
Yeonjun : Yes...! Guys come in now...

The other side

Kai & Beomgyu : Ok...

Kai : Boys let's go in...