Episode - 30

Jay : yeah .... Heesung you stay with
Y/n....

Heesung : ok....

"Both Jake and Jay jumped in water and swimmed near to the ship and both got inside the ship with the help of same rope which Soobin used in the meantime Y/n and Heesung contacted more FBI force and Ambulances for the people.... And Jake and Jay got inside of the ship... Soobin and the men saw them... They tried to shot them with guns but both of them escaped... And both are fighting with those men and Soobin too ... While the fight and man took out his gun who is inside the sailing room and clearly can see Soobin... He shot a bullet directly from his gun to Soobin... "

Soobin Pov : I was punching a guy but then I felt a lot of pain to my right arm... I took a look it's bleeding I got shot ....

Jay Pov : I saw a guy from sailing room shot Soobin.... I quickly ran to the sailing room and locked that guy with the hand cuffs I have and I sailed the ship towards the place where Y/n and FBI force came...

"Jay parked the ship and the place is rushed with FBI, cops, media and with citizens it's 5'O clock... FBI got those men and locked them and they found out that Seyang is their boss... Who acted like he knew nothing.... And ambulances took those 20 people to the hospital... Soobin got off from the ship and sat on a bench and the other members are busy with media and Y/n saw Soobin she went to him.... And she saw that he had a shot too and Soobin is trying to take out that bullet with the kit which he took from ambulance... Y/n went near him and sat next to him..."

Y/n : Soobin give me I'll do it...
Soobin : it's ok...
Y/n : no it's not...

"Y/n took the bullet extractor from Soobin's hands and she's slowly trying to get the bullet from Soobin's arm... Soobin is feeling the pain... Y/n can see it in his eyes but he's hiding it...
After few minutes she finally took out the bullet.... "

Soobin : thanks Y/n... "He said thanks in cold voice and left"

Y/n Pov : he didn't even tried to look in my eyes... He didn't know how much I'm concerned for him...

"Soobin went near to a doctor and got stitches for his wounds..."

"In FBI Office at 11'O clock, In Meeting Room"

Jake : whoa finally... The huge case got solved....
Jay : yeah... But that Seyang planned this very neatly that no one can break his plan but we did it...

"Heesung and Y/n came inside the room and sat on chairs.... Y/n sat next to Soobin without noticing"

Heesung : guys we cleared everything and we got update on the people in the hospital...

Soobin : tell us ...

Y/n : it's that those people were in coma... It's not a real coma but some kind of coma they went in with a medicine... Because while shipping people they will die if they were packed in so they did this ...

Jake : are those people ok now??
Heesung : yeah they're fine... They're in rest now....

Jay : what about media??
Y/n : we have gave them a statement and we are having a press meet tomorrow....

Soobin : ok guys... Let's off now... And prepare for the press meet tomorrow.... Go and have some rest... You all worked hard....

Jay : and you too...
Jake : how's your arm now??
Soobin : it's hurting a bit... I'm fine...

Jake : Y/n shall we leave??
Y/n : yeah let's go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜