Episode - 42

"The Next Day"

"In Call"

Yeonjun : Beomgyu we're coming back...
Beomgyu : yeah and about the work Jessi's on it... And Sara she's doing her best...

Yeonjun : I believe our girls... And we'll be there by 11AM
Beomgyu : ok...
"Call ended"

Yeonjun : Y/n shall we leave??

"Yeonjun asked Y/n who's sitting on bed with a blank face"

Y/n : yeah let's go... "Dull voice"

"They got into car and headed to LA... The whole ride the car is dead silence... Yeonjun kept looking at Y/n.. he don't know but he can't see her like that ..."

"Time Skipped 11:15AM"

"FBI Office"

Beomgyu : dude you're 15 minutes late... "Said sarcastically"
Yeonjun : you seriously....

Jessi : hey guys...

"Sara wishes both but Y/n didn't replied she directly went into her cabin"

Jessi : what happened to her??
Sara : Yeonjun... Did something happened??

Yeonjun : nothing everything's fine... She's just disturbed a bit... Because of her personal incident... She'll be fine
"After saying that Yeonjun went to his cabin..."

"Time Skipped 12:30PM"

Kai : hey Y/n come to Meeting Room Sara's got something
Y/n : yeah...

"In Meeting Room"

"In Meeting Room, Yeonjun, Kai, Sara, Jessi and Y/n attended"

Yeonjun : what's that you got Sara??
Sara : I'm coming to that point... It's that the IP address you've sent ... With the help of that I've looked through his Laptop and there's nothing... But I've got another lead... His mobile... That's the main thing....

Kai : did you decoded into that??
Sara : yeah Jessi helped me...

Jessi : we both tried our best to look into that mobile and other systems that he's been into... And we got alot of information that will make you astonished...

"This whole conversation Y/n is only listening them... She's not even reacting... Yeonjun noticed her..."

Sara : the information is... Something's happening in Park Tech company....

Yeonjun : that's famous for its amazing and new tech weapons right...?

Jessi : yeah that's the one...
And what we found is Steven receiving alot of money through bank transfers...

Sara : and he's a employee in Park Tech... and we found out that few transactions were happened from the company without the Ceo's acknowledgement....

Jessi : we don't know what's going on but something's really not good ...
Sara : and till now this is the info we got... And Y/n Yeonjun this is up to both of you to solve this case...

Yeonjun : what're you saying?? Aren't you guys helping us??

Kai : nah... We got another one to solve...
Sara : but don't worry dude... We'll help you in delivering information...
All the best ..

Jessi : all the best guys ..
Kai : Yeonjun I know you'll solve this case like previous ones so I believe you .... Bye... See you...

"Three of them left the room... And there's Y/n and Yeonjun remains... But suddenly Y/n stood up and went near the room's glass wall and looking outside through it .... And Yeonjun is thinking about the case... After 10 minutes Yeonjun came out of his thoughts and noticed Y/n isn't in her seat he looked over and saw Y/n near the window... He went there... And suddenly Yeonjun hugged Y/n..."

Y/n Pov : I'm looking outside from the window and Yeonjun came and stood infront of me he ... Hugged me😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me Yeonjuniefixs and Seokjiniefics for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜