Episode - 68

After few days

While Y/n walking on staircase Yeonjun is talking with her...

Yeonjun : Hey Jason... You're not coming tomorrow??
Y/n : Yeah... Who told you ??
Yeonjun : I heard from Hank... Why ??
Y/n : I was about to tell you that I took the day off... And I wanted to spend time with myself besides my profession...

Yeonjun : Oh... Ok then have good time...
Y/n : Yeah I will thanks "smiled"

In Hank's cabin

Soobin : Hank I want leave tomorrow...
Hank : Why Soobin ??
Soobin : It's kinda personal...
Hank : Ok sure...
Soobin : Thank you Hank...
Hank : It's nothing...

While Soobin leaving Hank's cabin just then Yeonjun came in... And he saw Soobin... He thought that what was he is doing here....

Yeonjun : Hai Hank...
Hank : Hello Yeonjun... What brings you here ??
Yeonjun : Nothing... It's just I want leave tomorrow...
Hank : What?? You too??
Yeonjun : Me ?? I didn't get that Hank...

Hank : I mean first Y/n and after you saw Soobin right both of them asked for leave and here you are....
Yeonjun : What ? Soobin took leave too... "Shocked"
Hank : Yep... Three of you going somewhere...?
Yeonjun : Nope...
Hank : Then why you want leave boy ...?
Yeonjun : I'm visiting my dad...
Hank : Oh... Ok then go ahead and say my hai to your dad...
Yeonjun : Sure I will thanks Hank...

Like Yeonjun said he visited his dad but he visited the same day he took the leave....

Yeonjun : Hai dad...
Mr.Choi : Hello my son... How you doin...? "Both hugged each other"

Yeonjun : Great dad...
Mr.Choi : You don't look great though... Yeonjun...! Something happened...?

Yeonjun : Yeah dad... "Dull voice"
Mr.Choi : Tell me dear may be I can help...
Yeonjun : Sure dad... There's this girl... I've been in love with her from 3 months and I didn't even told her till now... And because of Jason... I can't even spend time with another girl... Dad I want her I want her so badly... I love her so badly...

Mr.Choi : Wow... A girl who changed my son... That's amazing... "Laughs"
Yeonjun : Dad...
Mr.Choi : I thought you're never going to change.... But your mom always used to say this... Only one girl can change him and that girl will come into his life very soon...

Yeonjun : Really mom is amazing she knows everything... But dad here's a problem...
Mr.Choi : What's that boy...?

Yeonjun : It's that... Her name is Y/n Jason and she worked in South Korea and there she fell in love with a guy named Choi Soobin and he's cold he didn't loved Jason and she tried so many times finally she gave up and came to LA and here... We used to fight and don't like each other but one day she got drunk and told me everything about her and till now she didn't even know I knew about her past...

Mr.Choi : I see...
Yeonjun : And dad I kinda helped her to overcome him and she finally moved on but dad...
Mr.Choi : What's the problem...?
Yeonjun : That guy Choi Soobin is back... Now he likes her and he wants her... And...

Mr.Choi : And you're afraid that Jason might go to him again... Am I right...?
Yeonjun : Yeah dad...
Mr.Choi : Don't worry... Just confess her whenever you're ready and wait for her answer... And I don't know who will she choose... But maybe if she chose Soobin... Just respect her decision... Respect her whatever decision she made... ok...! And All the best Yeonjun... I have date with your mom...

Yeonjun : Wow... And dad tell mom that I'm visiting home with Jason...
Mr.Choi : That's my boy I Love your confidence... "Ruffled Yeonjun's hair"

Next Day In Cafe

Y/n Pov

Wow.... The air is so good today... I wish I will have a good day...

Y/n sat near a window in Cafe and ordered a vanilla latte and she's drinking it while looking outside and then suddenly two hands with roses appeared infront of her with two different voices... Saying Surprise... Y/n got shocked and looked at them...