Episode - 29

Heesung Pov : what I saw made me astonished... They're people here... Man and woman but in bags... Their whole body kept inside a transparent zip bag with some kind of saline....

"Heesung ran to those people and opened one of the bag and he checked their breath... He checked whether they're alive or not... He puts his fingers near their nose and side of their necks after that he sighed heavily with relief knowing that they're alive... But he didn't understand why they're here ... But he heard footsteps... Someone is coming.... He quickly hid where no one can see him... And he's hearing their conversation...."

Man 1 : someone is here the door's lock is broke....
Man 2 : yeah we have to find him quickly... Or else we're doomed...
Man 1 : yeah boss will kill us...

"Heesung came out and pointed his gun towards them"

Man 1 : wh...who are you??
Heesung : I'm FBI... And what is all this??

"One guy tried to ran from there... But Heesung shot him on his leg with his gun he fell on the ground"

Heesung : now tell me everything....
Man 1 : ye.. yes I will... We... We're mafia.... From... From....

"That guy is talking while talking he suddenly punched on Heesung's face and ran from there... But 3 persons stopped him while running one of the guy pushed him on the ground"

Y/n : where are you running boy??
Man 1 : leave me I don't know anything... I only know that where to ship these people that's it... Please leave me... "Voice is breaking with fear"

Jay : yeah we'll leave you...
Jake : yes to the FBI... our force is on their way....

"Heesung went near another guy"

Heesung : tell me what'd you know?? Now? "Anger tone"

Man 2 : I ... I.. will..... These people was supposed to go in 2nd cargo... And the 1st one already left 5 minutes ago....

Heesung : Soobin... "Muttered to himself"

"The FBI came and took those 2 men and Ambulances took 20 people from there to hospital"

Heesung : guys we have to find Soobin..
Y/n : what happened to him?? "Concerned Voice"

Heesung : I think he went after that ship...
Jake : then let's go quick....

"Everyone started running to the ship leaving area.... And they came there... And looked for that ship.... They saw it.... And they saw Soobin too..."

"15 minutes ago"

"Soobin saw a ship which is leaving and he got suspicious on that ship so he jumped in water and swimmed for few minutes and finally he reached to the ship but he have to get into the ship... He searched for a way he found it and there's a rope hanging outside of the ship he held that rope and somehow got inside of the ship without anyone noticing... He hid where no one can see and while he saw a window and through that window he saw people near 20 members are there inside of a transparent bag... He got shocked... He tried to go in.... But a guy saw him... And punched on Soobin's face.... Soobin punched him again... That's when 5 men came again.... Soobin is standing middle of them..."

Man 1 : who are you??
Man 2 : answer him??

Soobin : where are you taking these people...? What did you do to them...? Answer me first...

Man 3 : that's none of your business...
Soobin : yes that's my business because I'm FBI.... "In Angry voice"

"When the men heard Soobin said that he's FBI... He tried to hit Soobin from back but Soobin missed it... And a fight has started Soobin is fighting with them... Soobin slightly got hurt in the fight"

Meanwhile

Y/n : guys go and help him he's fighting alone... That ship didn't went too far you can swim... Go ...

Jake : yeah... Jay let's go....

Jay : ok... Heesung you stay with Y/n...

Heesung : ok....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜