Episode - 88

Mr.Allen took Y/n inside the house and to a room and Yeonjun followed them from behind... Mr.Allen opened the door... Both Yeonjun and Y/n got shocked... Y/n's eyes filled with tears...she can't believe what she saw with her eyes... She saw Nia... Who's reading a book on bed she went near her "

Y/n : Ni..Nia... "Y/n's eyes filled with tears and Nia picked her head up...and saw Y/n"

Nia : Y/n !! "Y/n and Nia hugged each other and cried a bit... Y/n can't believe that her sister is alive... Both pulled off from the hug and Y/n sat facing Nia on bed"

Y/n : Nia how are you?? I... I missed you alot... "Voice breaking"
Nia : I'm fine... And how have you been?? And how's Soobin ??
Y/n : He's not fine... He still loves you Nia...
Nia : I know he will... "Smiles"
Y/n : Dad... How?? Why did you lied...?
Mr.Allen : In accident your mom immediately died and Soobin went into coma... And Nia... She... She lost her memory and her legs were paralyzed... But doctor said her legs will be back in few days but... Her memory it will take some time... So back then I didn't liked Soobin and I lied that she's died... And I arranged treatment for Nia... Fortunately just 2 months back Nia got her memory back... I wanted to tell you but we didn't got the right time...

Y/n : Whatever she's alive... That's all I want...
Yeonjun : If Soobin knew this news there's no one more than happy than him...
Y/n : Yeah...

After 1 hour...

Y/n : Yeonjun call Soobin and tell him come to California and meet us at the restaurant where he first met Nia... And tell me we have a surprise...

Next day in California...

Soobin came to the Coffee shop as Yeonjun said ... It's a open air café
He searched around for Y/n and Yeonjun but he didn't found them in the place...

The café

The café

Soobin : Where are they it's already 10:15 they told me to come at 10... Seriously... Yeonjun... I'll call him...

When he's about to call he heard a most familiar voice calling him "Mr.Cold" he heard it ... He turned around to see who's that person... Because only Y/n calls with that name... His eyes widened and his eyes filled with tears and he can't believe it... He went near to that person's table ... And stood infront of that person"

Soobin : Nia... Nia... Is this really you?? Or am I hallucinating..? "Emotional voice"
Nia : What?? You're having hallucinations?? I'm a real person not a ghost Mr.Cold...
Soobin : Oh god Nia... You're alive... "Soobin hugged her and Nia hugged back Soobin... And Soobin cried a bit... Both pulled off from the hug..."

Nia : Hey why are you crying like a kid huh?? You're Mr.Cold you can't cry...
Soobin : Mr.Cold..? How did you know??
Nia : Y/n told me everything... Even that you're her first kiss and everything... "Chuckled"
Soobin : She did?? "Shoked"
Nia : Don't worry... You're mine anyway and she have her boyfriend now... "Soobin kissed on Nia's lips... Nia kissed him back... Soobin really missed Nia alot... He's expressing it in this kiss... "

After the kiss

Y/n and Yeonjun came

Y/n : How's our surprise dude...?
Soobin : You guys... Really amazing... "Soobin hugged Y/n and Yeonjun"

Soobin : Ok but Nia... Where were you all these months?? If you're alive why didn't you contacted me or Y/n ??

Nia : It's because... "Nia told everything what happened"

Yeonjun : Guys let's leave the past... Now let's enjoy the moment... We're happy that's it... And you two should get married here... Me and Y/n already booked the venue...

Soobin : You guys did...?
Y/n : Yeah...