Episode - 16

Jake : Y/n shall we go??
Y/n : Jake I'm visiting Soobin, you can go I'll take taxi...
Jake : hey it's ok... I'll drop you there and you can take taxi to your home from there ok...

Y/n : thanks alot... You're the only person for me now... Who cares about me...
Jake : who doesn't care about this amazing friend... "Caressed Y/n's hair" let's go...
Y/n : yeah ...

"After 15 minutes"

Jake : go home safe ok Jason...
Y/n : Jake can I ask one thing??
Jake : yeah ...
Y/n : Why're you always calls me with my second name ...? Jason?
Jake : because I like it that way ...
Y/n : oh... Ok bye good night
Jake : good night Jason... "Left"

"Jake left and Y/n got into elevator and stopped in 6th floor and stood infront if Soobin's flat... And she ringed the doorbell"

Y/n : what is my oppa doing?? "She's talking to herself"

"After few seconds Soobin came and opened the door"

Soobin : Y/n?? What're you doing here??
Y/n : you're sick right... I'm here to check you... Here take this ...
Soobin : what's that??

"Y/n handed a bag of Apples to Soobin and coming inside"

Soobin : hey where are you coming??
Y/n : into my husband's house... Is it wrong?? "Y/n said in a teasing way"

Soobin : who told you that??
Y/n : not you...

"Soobin locked the door and looking at Y/n who's looking his house"

Y/n : wow Soobin you're really tidy person... Your home is clean ...
Soobin : thanks for your complement...

Y/n : wait you're only wearing a cardigan in this cold and you're sick too...
Soobin : it's not cold in house though...
Y/n : yeah you're right...😅
And Soobin you know what...

Soobin : what??

Y/n : you're looking so handsome with cardigan...

"Y/n went near to Soobin's ear and said it in a seductive voice, Soobin's eyes widened"

Soobin : wh...what'd you said??
Y/n : nothing...  BTW, where's your bedroom...?
Soobin : hey where are you going??

"Y/n is about to go in Soobin's bedroom and Soobin followed her from behind"

Y/n : wow... Your room is so calm... You're indeed a husband material... "Smiles"

Soobin : just tell me why you're here?? "Cold voice"

"Y/n is ignoring Soobin and she saw a photograph near Soobin's bed table and she was about to go there and see it Soobin stopped her"

Soobin Pov : ahh why Y/n is here now?? Oh she's going in bedroom... What if she saw her photo... No... I ran behind her and grabbed her hand pinned her to the wall...

Y/n Pov : I was about to look the photograph but Soobin grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall and he leaned his both hands to the wall... I was shocked... Soobin is really close to me ... Like there's only few centimetres gap between us....

Soobin : Y/n tell me why you're here?? "Cold voice"
Y/n : I... I ... "I can't talk my heart is beating really fast... I'm only looking into his eyes"

Soobin : tell me... "I've been asking her but Y/n is not answering my questions and she's looking into my eyes... And I looked into her eyes too... Her eyes looking really innocent and beautiful...

"Y/n and Soobin both are looked into Eachother eyes for few seconds... And Y/n hesitantly coming closer to Soobin's lips and Soobin noticed it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜