Episode - 8

Jake : GUYS STOP THERE... Y/N SOOBIN... "I started running and I tried to run as fast as I can... And finally I stood infront of them..."

Y/n : thank god Jake... You found us... "Excited with dull voice"
Soobin : Jake how did you??

Jake : we've been trying to locate you guys since night "breathing heavily"
Soobin : ok ok talk slowly...
Jake : yeah... And finally I found out that you came into this forest.... BTW, Soobin why're you carrying Y/n on your back...? Y/n did you hurt...?

"Jake went near Y/n to check her with a concerned expression"

Soobin : she's fine ... She just fainted and-
Y/n : and my ankle got sprained...

Heesung Pov : it looks like Y/n's bag...
Guys guys... I found Y/n's bag... "Heesung talking through walkie talkie

Jake : guys I found them.... I'm with Soobin and Y/n now...

Jay : thank god.... Ok let's all meet on outside of this forest...

Heesung & Jake : ok...

Jake : guys let's go... Soobin looks like you've been carrying Y/n for a long time... Let me carry her...

Soobin : it's ok I can carry her... Let's go...

"When Soobin said that Y/n looked at him with a shocking expression and Jake is shocked too... Three of them started walking and met the others near their car"

Heesung : oh god are you guys ok??
Jay : Y/n you got hurt??
Jake : her ankle sprained...

Heesung : guys first let's get going...
Jake : yeah...

"Soobin removed the belt and slowly helped Y/n to inside the car and Soobin sat next to her.... And Jay next to Soobin in back seats and Jake is driving the car and Heesung is next to Jake... While driving Jake is looking behind him from the mirror and he saw Y/n is sleeping but on Soobin's shoulder and Soobin is laying back and somewhat Jake felt a bit jealous and after 1 hour Journey Jake stopped infront of a restraunt since any of them didn't ate anything... Jake got down from car and helped Y/n to walk holding her waist and her hand"

Heesung : what'd you guys want to eat??

Y/n : whatever but edible...
Jake : I know what you'll eat I'll order for you...
Y/n : thanks...

"After they finished eating all of them got in car and after 15 minutes they stopped at Y/n's Apartment and Jake is about to come out from car but Soobin came and said..."

Soobin : Jake it's ok I'll help Y/n to walk...
Y/n : no no... It's fine I can walk now...
Soobin : don't lie...

"Soobin helped Y/n to get down from car and held Y/n's right shoulder with his right hand and her left hand with his left hand"

Y/n : thank you...
Soobin : it's ok... Walk properly...
Y/n : yeah...

"Soobin and Y/n entered in elevator and came out after stopped infront of Y/n's unit..."

Y/n : Soobin this is my unit
Soobin : ok ...
Y/n : wait I'll enter the passcode...

"Y/n entered the passcode and opened the door"

Y/n : thanks for helping me... You can go you're tired as well...
Soobin : it's ok... And I'm leaving take a day off today and take care Y/n bye...

Y/n : bye....

"Soobin left the place without even looking back once and Y/n went inside and closed the door and came to her room and she threw her body on bed.... And Soobin got down and 4 of them left the apartment"

Y/n Pov : ahh... It's been a long day... But wait why a cold guy suddenly became really nice to me...?? And why I feel like I started to like him?? Ahh
Y/n Jason forget all this let's a have a sleep... But first let's take a shower...

"In Soobin's Home"

Soobin Pov : why I was nice to Y/n ?? Is she changing me or what?? No ... I can't like her... I was nice because she's hurt because of me that's it...

"Jake's Home"

Jake Pov : why Soobin is nice to Y/n?? He's not that type of guy who can be nice to a girl... Did he changed? What happened last night ??

"In Los Angeles"

"In Call"

Beomgyu : Yeonjun why you didn't came office today ??
Yeonjun : cuz I don't have anything to do... I'm bored...
Beomgyu : where are you now??
Yeonjun : in bar...
Beomgyu : I expected that answer...
Yeonjun : then what could possibly you can expect from me??
Beomgyu : yeah you're right... Have fun dude bye...
Yeonjun : bye ... "Hang up"

"Yeonjun is driving his bear near a counter and a girl came and stood infront of him..."

Yeonjun : Nancy ??
Nancy : can we talk??
Yeonjun : I don't have anything to talk with you..!

Nancy : but I have...
Yeonjun : I shouldn't have spent that night with you if I did that I wouldn't have facing you right now "sighs"
Tell me what'd you want to talk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜