Chapter 74

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

When we arrived at the Cullens house I wasn't surprised to see them waiting for us

When we arrived at the Cullens house I wasn't surprised to see them waiting for us. Edward and Jake were in the front. I smiled as I got down from Jared's back. I walked up in front of Sam and smiled. I could see the shiver that ran down Jake's back in his wolf form. Edward looked from me to Jake back to me. He looks scared now. He must have read Jake's mind.

"We can talk about this! Fix it! We don't need to fight!" Carlisle says as I cock my head to the side.

"We are sorry, We shouldn't have listened to Bella. We will leave and never return. Just please give us a chance." Esme says as I continue to smile at them.

"She is human... Please don't do this. Davina, think about what you are doing you will become a murder!" Edward says as he looks at me and then Jared and my brother. "Wouldn't you do whatever you had to to protect the one you love? That is all we were doing!" Edward asks as Paul and Jared growl and I laugh.

"Time for talking has long since passed!" I say as I throw a fireball at Alice. Jasper barely pulls her out of the way. Bella comes running out and starts to cry when she sees me and the pack.

"Please this is all my fault! Davina please stop this. They are innocent in all of this. It was my idea. I made them and Jake do this. It is on me and only me. Please stop!" She says as she cries. I laugh as I throw another fireball at Esme. Hitting her in her chest. Carlisle and Jasper struggle to put it out.

"Now, Why would we want to do that? We all agreed that you all have caused too much danger, too much trouble for the human race to live any longer!" I ask as the pack growls ready to go and fight.

"I am sorry. Jake told me that the spell is fake and that there is no way for me to get your powers. I am sorry. We were just trying to keep me alive. The Volturi coven wants me dead. They were just looking out for me." She says, making me scoff at her. "I am so sorry for what I have done to you! I see now it was wrong!" She says as she sobs some more.

"Too bad I don't believe a word that is coming out of your mouth. Except for the part about the other coven!" I say as I throw another fireball this time at her. Edward pulls her away just in time. He hisses at me making the pack growl. Sam is the first one to charge at them followed by my brother and Jared. I smile as I walk down the hill. Jake breaks free from Leah and Seth, blocking Bella from my path. I smile as I throw Jake across the yard.

"Please Jake you don't stand a chase against me. But your time will come!" I say as I see him struggle to get up.

"Please Davina... I don't want to die. Not like this." Bella says as I just smile at her. "Just let them turn me and we will never return again." She says as I laugh and set the house on fire! She screams as I hit her. Just once as I need to do that. I smile at her as looks scared.

"Don't worry Bella! I am not going to be the one to kill you! They wanted to do that!" I say as I point back up the hill to three figures that are now standing there.

"No... Please don't do this." She says as she tries to run. I grabbed her by her hair. "Please Davina don't do this!" She said it over and over again.

"Sorry Bella, it was you or me! I chose you!" I say as I drag her up the hill. I throw her to the ground in front of them.

"Thank you my dear! This has been a long time coming. For these two." The one with straight black hair says. I think his name was Aro from what Rosalie and Emmett had told me. I nod my head as Jared and Paul bring Edward up to them. I look back at the house to see it fully engulfed in flames.

Carlisle, and Esme were ripped to pieces. Alice was brought up to the Volturi coven as well. Jasper was still fighting but he was outnumbered and four members of the coven stood behind him in case he decided to run. I turned back when Sam and Leah jumped at him, one going high and the other going low. I heard him scream as Alice looked on in horror.

"How could you do this? We didn't hurt you!" Alice asked as she looked to where her mate once stood.

"The same way you all were going to allow Bella here... Kill me! With no remorse." I say as I kick Bella as she lays on the ground. Two guards are now holding Edward. He hisses at me. "Shame you chose to be with a whore!" I say as He looks at me sad but still tries to fight his way out. I hear Jake growl as the pack surrounds him.

"What, the real shame is all the human lives that were lost because of you and her!" Aro says as I sigh and nod my head. The other two nodded their heads as well. "Now my dear you would make a great vampire!" He says as I smile at him.

"Thanks but no thanks. I like being a wolf girl. There is always something to do when you are with this pack." I say as Jared nudges me with his snout. "And I am kind of attracted to this one and that one." I say pointing at Paul and Jared.

"You do not fear dying? Do you?" The blonde one asks, making me shake my head.

"Nope! Cause when I go I know I will have lived my life to the fullest and made some amazing memories along the way. With the ones that mean the most to me and those who have yet to come into it!" I say making all three of them smile.

"I like the way you think!" The brown haired one says as he turns to the others.

"Yeah! So do I!" I say earning a laugh from Aro.

"Well then... Shall we?" Aro said as the two guards holding Edward ripped him apart! I sighed as one was now out of the way. Bella screams as Edward is killed. "Alice, you have a choice: come and join our coven or die like the rest of yours." Aro says as I watch as the guards throw Edward into the burning house.

"I would rather die!" She says her wish is granted as two other guards kill her. Bella cries as she watches them throw Alice into the burning house.

"Please, I am begging you! Don't do this." Bella says as she throws herself at their feet. I hear Jake whimper making me look at him. I walk down to him as Sam takes my place with Paul and Jared. "I am sorry Jake but you brought this now yourself." I say as Jake looks at me scared. He shifts back and sighs.

"I am so sorry Davina! Please stop this!" He says as we hear Bella start to scream. I look and see one of the guards feeding from her.

"I wish I could believe you Jake but you have lied to all of us for far too long. Betrayed us for far too long." I say as I turn my back on him. Sam comes down in his human form. He says something to Jake but I didn't hear what was said as I didn't care anymore.

"As we agreed, Washington is yours. Vampires will be warned to stay away. But as you know some will do as they please." Aro says as I nod my head.

"Thank you!" I say as they all smile at me.

"You my dear are brave! To call us and ask for help knowing what we are. How we feed." The blonde one says as I smile.

"Yeah, but like you we want to live out our lives the way we want to. In the shadows where we are just legends and myths!" I say as he smiles at me, before nodding his head and then they were gone! I let out a breath I had been holding.

"Let's head back before the police and fire department show up." Sam says as Paul and Jared come and stand by me in human form. After the pack passed me I waved my hand so that there were no signs of us being there.

It was finally over. We were finally free from Bella, Jake and Edward. I knew Billy would be hurt that Jake was gone. But it was the only way. I would miss my once best friend but this is how he wanted it. Us vs them and that is how it ended! Even though I knew we would see him again one day.