Chapter 5

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,712 words}

Shadis looked back at Armin who's having a hard time to walk with the heavy baggage he's carrying on his back.

The cadet trainees are hiking the mountain even if heavy rain is pouring. Shadis slowed down his horse to catch up with Armin.

"What's wrong, Arlert? You're the only one behind! Is it too heavy for you?! Would you like to be the only one not carrying a pack?!" Shadis asked but rhe blond-boy didn't rspond and continued walking.

Shadis shook his head and went ahead. He tilted his head a bith and saw Reiner helping Armin.

Reiner Braun. He's strong as an oxand has the will to match but more than anything, he's earned the trust of his comrades.

Armin snatched his baggage from Reiner and did his best to catch up with the others. Shadis stared at the blond-boy.

Armin Arlert. When it comes to physical strength, he doesn't measure up to soldier standards but I hear that in the classroom lectures, he's shown extraordinary imagination. If he acquired a sense of direction or perhaps...

The cadet trainees are now training in killing titan dummies and how skilled they are in using the ODM gear and their blades.

Shadis watched Annie and Bertholdt kill titan dummies for their own points.

Annie Leonhart. The angle of approach of her slashing attack is impeccable. She carves deeply into the target. Personality-wise, she tends to be a loner and has trouble cooperating.

Bertholdt Hoover. He's mastered every single skill that's been taught and I believe he has a lot of potential but he lacks drive and tends to leave decisions to others.

Shadis's eyes caught Jean who went ahead Annie and Bertholdt.

Jean Kirstein. He has a deep understanding of the vertical maneuvering equipment and excels at exploiting that skill. He can also take in situation at a moment's glance, but his personality is like a drawn sword, which tends to create conflict.

Connie then appeared after Jean.

"Thanks, Jean!" Connie said.

Connie Springer. He has fine sense of balance and is effective at vertical maneuvering. However, he's got a slow mind and often makes strategic mistakes.

Connie was about to sliced a titan dummie's nape but it got stolen by Sasha.

"Yahooo!!!"

Sasha Braus. She moves quickly and has remarkable instincts. But she has issues with structure, making her ill-suited for organized activity.

More titan dummies were raised and this time Eren and Mikasa took their own points.

Mikasa Ackerman. She's mastered every single difficult subject perfectly. Her talent tis historically unprecedented, making her the most valuable of them all.

Eren Jaeger. Though proficient at barehanded fighting, he doesn't seem to have any other skills but he possesses a sense of purpose that's twuce as strong as anyone else's. Through his constant effort, his grades have steadily improved.

Shadis was interrupted when his eyes caught Y/N standing on a branch of tree observing her comrades. The young lady drew her blades and flew in the air. Shadis was stunned when Y/N passed like a wind in front of him. The blond-girl killed five titan dummies on her way, finishing off the dummies that were just raised.

Everyone stopped and watched Y/N finished off every titan dummies she sees. It was as if she's killing real titans.

"Oh c'mon! Leave some for me, Y/N!" Jean shouted at his bestfriend.