Chapter 50

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,750 words}

Holding a drinking glass and a pitcher of water while there's a white towel hanging on her right shoulder, Y/N made her way outside of their house to check on Levi.

When she arrived outside, there she saw her husband wearing a white fitting shirt and all sweaty while chopping some firewoods.

She laughed upon seeing Levi cringed at his own sweat. "Bet he's gonna take a shower after this." Y/N muttered.

"Levi!"

Levi looked at Y/N and raised a brow. Y/N made her way to Levi. She's careful with her step, careful not to trip or slip. Levi clicked his tongue and shook his head. "I told her to stay inside." Levi muttered.

He walked towards Y/N. The blue-eyed lady smiled sweetly at her husband. "I bought you water and water. You should rest now. That's enough firewoods." Y/N said.

She poured water on the glass and handed it to Levi. The captain accepted it and drank all the water.
Y/N took the towel and wiped the sweat off from Levi's head and face.

"It's almost dinner. I'm done cooking. Do you want to have an early dinner?" Y/N asked.

Levi furrowed his brows. "You cooked? Didn't I tell you to stay still inside? I was gonna cook after this." Levi said. Y/N let out a small laugh.

"I can't just sit down inside the house and doing nothing at all. I have to move, too, you know?" Y/N said.

Levi frowned. "What if you get hurt while cooking?" Levi said.

Y/N smiled. She held Levi's face. "I'm careful, okay? Don't worry too much." Y/N said. She was about to kiss Levi but the captain pushed her forehead using his index finger. Y/N frowned.

"I'm filthy right now." Levi said. "Kiss me later after I take a bath." Y/N rolled her eyes and just nod her head.

"C'mon now." Y/N said. She held Levi's hand and pulled him with her going to their house.

Levi and Y/N went straight to their room. Levi went to the bathroom to take a bath while Y/N just sat down on the bed, knitting a pair of blue and red hand mittens for her child.

"Your dad is going to an expedition next month, sweetheart. No, he'll go to an expdition every month, they'll start getting rid of the titans inside wall Maria. That means your father will be busy and not be home most of the time but don't worry, baby."

"Your grandma Marie and grandpa Nile will visit us, even auntie Rico and auntie Hitch. So we will not be alone in this house." Y/N said with a smile plastered on her lips.

She kept on talking to her unborn child, little did she know that Levi's already done taking a bath and just listening to her talking to their little brat. "Sweetheart, do me a favor, will you? When I give birth, come out immediately, okay? Mom's scared."

Levi smiled a bit. Tch. I'm scared, too. I heard giving birth is painful. I'm not even sure if I'm ready to hear her cries and shout of pain when she gives birth.
Levi thought. "I'm sure your dad is scared, too. So help us out, okay? Come out immediately." Y/N said.

Levi went out of the bathroom. Y/N looked at Levi and smiled but she pot her lips upon seeing her husband has only a towel covering his lower body. His upper-body is not covered, exposing his well-build physique.

"Should I stay like this so you can stare more?" Levi asked with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Y/N raised a brow. "If you want then it's fine. I won't even complain." She said and let out a small laugh. She put her knitting materials on the drawer of their bedside table.