Chapter 62

{Long Chapter Ahead - 3,670 words}

Y/n crossed her arms over her chest whilst she observes Gabi, Falco, Udo amd Zofia run a laps around the field. The four kids are carrying heavh packs on their back and even a shotgun. Y/n can't help but reminisce about her trainee days. "Those times....when titans are what we're only afraid of." Y/n muttered to herself.

She let out a deep sigh and walked towards the center. "Attention!" Y/n said. The four warriors candidate immediately run towards Y/n. They stopped in front of her. "Salute!" Y/n said and the four kids saluted.

Y/n gave the warrior candidates thr time to catch their breath and wipe their sweat. "At ease." Y/n said. The four put down their hands. "It's lunch ime already. Go and eat your lunch. Come back at the right time. We'll have a hand-to-hand combat training." Y/n said.

"Yes, ma'am!" The four kids said.

Y/n nod at them. The four then left with smiles on their faces. As usual, Gabi keeps boasting about herself to her friends, especially to Falco. Y/n sat on a bench and picked up the records she has for the kids performance. She started recording the performance of the four.

It's been two months since she's been staying in Marley's military. And all she did for two months is pretend to be a Marleyan soldier, trained the warrior candidates and observe them and their performance.

Y/n raised a brow when she felt someone's presence. She continued writing though she ready herself if anyone's going to attack her. Y/n slowly put dowm the records to her side though she kept holding the pen.

She heard footsteps behind her. Her fists clenched when she felt anxious. When the person behind her is already close, Y/n was alerted when the person held her shoulder. She quickly grabbed the man's hand and turned around twisting it causing the man to scream im pain. Y/n groaned when she pulled the man close to her and locked hiis neck in her arms and pointed the pen to his neck. "C-calm down, officer! It's me Galliard!"

Y/N's eyes widened when she realized that it's Porco she's locking in her arms and pointing the sharp tip of thr pen on his neck. But what shock Y/n even more is the other person with Porco who's also shock to see her.

Reiner.... Y/n thought.

Reiner's eyes are wide-open while staring at Y/n. He's sweating and looks terrified at the sight of one of his enemy from Paradis. "O-officer?! Can you let me go now?!" Porco asked. Y/n clicked her tongue and let go of Porco. Porco coughed many times while rubbing his neck and hand. "Damn....that hurt." Porco said.

He looked at Reiner who's still shock to see each other. "Oi, Reiner. Stop staring. She's a Marleyan." Porco said.

Y/n is now serious. She looks calm for someone who was just seen by her enemy. "Galliard. Can you go and check on the warrior candidates? " Y/n said.

Porco was confused yet he nod.

"Okay..." Porco said and left Y/n and Reiner alone.

When Porco is already out of her sight, Y/n walked towards Reiner. The brawny male was shocked when Y/n punched him in the face. He groaned and touched his jaw while moving his mouth. "What are you doing here?" Reiner asked and tried to punch Y/n but the blond girl dodge it and punched him in the stomach making him groan. "Having fun." Y/n said.

She hissed when Reiner caught her arm. Reiner turned her around and locked her neck in his broad arms. Y/n held Reiner's arms that's locking her neck and and used all her strength to lift the brawny male. Reiner's eyes widened when Y/n slammed him to the ground.

"I've trained enough." Y/n said.

Reiner groaned and glared at Y/n. He was about to stand up but Y/n stepped on his stomach making him groaned in pain. "W-what are you planning?" Reiner asked.