Chapter 66

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,860 words}

Y/n let out a deep sigh she removed her gear and gave it to Mikasa. She also remover al her weapons. Y/n only left her black suit combat uniform on.

"I have some things to report. Where's Hange?" Y/n asked.

"Inside the pilot's cabin. She's talking to Onyankopon." Levi siad.

Y/n nod her head. "I need everyone here. I'll just call the three." Y/n said.

Levi nod and let Y/n leave first. Y/n left the room and went back outside where the others are gathering. They're still celebrating which only pisses Y/n off. The soldiers gave way to Y/n. She's their superior after all.

Y/n sighted Jean, Sasha and Connie talking. She walked towards the them. "Hey, you three! Come on! We'll have a brief meeting." Y/n said. 

The trio nod their heads at Y/n. Y/n held Sasha's arm and pulled her while Jean and Connie follows behind them. Sasha suddenly stopped when she heard a noise. Y/n looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

She's currently in the middle, where Sasha was standing earlier.

"I just heard something. I think that was a gunshot..." Sasha said.

Y/n looked at the door. "Maybe it's just the other squad outside." Y/n said.

Jean hissed out of annoyance because of the noise the soldiers are making. "What a ruckus." He said and shook his head." Oi! Be quiter!" Jean said.

"Lobov-san still is't here?" Connie said

"Shouldn't he be here? We'll be ascending soon..." Jean said.

He looked back at the door of their airship which is still open.

His eyes widened when a brunette-girl holding a rifle came rolling in. 

The time felt like it slowed when the brunette-girl was already in position with her rifle aimed at Y/n. Connie and Sasha looked back as well as the other soldiers. Their eyes widened when they saw the brunette-girl aiming her rifle at the blond lady.

Y/n also looked back. She was shocked to see Gabi. The young warrior is glaring at her as if she comitted such a big sin. "Ga-!" Y/n wasn't able to continue what she was saying when the brunette-girl fired a shot towards her. Before she or anyone else could even react, the bullet of the rifle was shot through her chest. Y/n's eyes are wide-open as she fell on the ground.

Jean, Sasha, and Connie looked at Y/n who's now lying on the ground while bleeding a lot. Their eyes are wide-open and their heavy breathing csn be heard. Her eyes are still open as she stares at nowhere and breathing heavily. "Y/N?!" The trio said.

Jean gritted his teeth and pointed his gun at Gabi, who's also pointing her rifle at him. They both fired at each other at the same time but another kid came and pushed Gabi away causing Jean's bullet to hit the wall while Gabi's bullet just passed by Jean's cheeks and hit the ceiling.

The other soldier let out an angry scream and groan and they all run towards Gabi and Falco and started beating the shit out of them.

"Y/N!!" Jean said.

His eyes became glossy as he crouched beside Y/n stared at his best friend nod knowing what to do.

Connie and Sasha are also crouching beside Y/n. Sasha's holding Y/n's face while Connie's holding her hand.

"Y/N!! HANG IN THERE!!" Connie said.

"Y/N! DON'T SLEEP! STAY WITH US!" Sasha said. Tears streamed down to her cheeks out of panic.