Chapter 14

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,140 words}

-Two Days Before The Expedition-

The survey corps soldiers were given a 2 days break before they go through hell again. Going outside pass the walls is hell for them. It's like whenever they go on an expedition, they always enter the death's door.

"What are your plans for today, Y/N?" Petra asked. The Levi squad are gathered in one table in the mess hall for breakfast.

Y/N smiled. "I'll go home today. Maybe I'll stay there for the night and just come back early tomorrow." Y/N said.

"That's nice. Maybe I'll go home too. I'm sure my family misses me." Eld said.

"Me too! My father have been sending me letter and keeps asking me to go home just for one day." Petra said.

"Let's leave together, Petra. We live in the same town, anyway." Oluo said. Petra hissed and rolled her eyes. But in the end, she agreed with Oluo.

"I'll stay here and just relax." Gunther said.

Eren smiled. "I'll stay here too. I'll just spend time with my co-trainees." Eren said and looked at the table where his and Y/N's friends are gathered.

After eating their breakfast, they all went on their own business. Y/N went back to her room to change into comfortable clothes. She didn't take a bath since she already did when she woke up earlier.

Y/N wore a red shirt and black long skirt that reaches her knees. She also wore the beige cardigan that Jean gave to her. She tied her hair in a loose ponytail, leaving some thin hair strands on both sides of her face.

She brought a brown sling bag with her and brought everything she needs. Handkerchief, money, her identity paper and her emergency weapon, a small dagger.

After preparing, Y/N went to her father's office first to tell him that she's going home. She knocked on the door three times and waited for a response.

"Name and business?"

"It's Y/N, dad."

In just a few seconds, the door opened. But to Y/N's surprised, it's not Erwin who opened the door. It's Levi.

Levi scanned her from head to toe. He already knows that Y/N's leaving for her day-off. Levi stepped aside to let Y/N enter. She was surprised to see that Miche and Hange are also inside.

Team Erwin Smith are complete today.

Y/N thought.

"Hi, Y/N! Are you off to somewhere?" Hange asked.

Y/N nod her head. "Yes. I'm going home and stay there for the night. I'll just come back tomorrow early." Y/N said. She looked at her father. "Is that okay, dad?" Y/N asked.

Erwin smiled and nod his head. "Of course. Just don't tire yourself. We have an expedition after two days." Erwin said.

Y/N smiled. "Okay. Thank you for the permission. I just came here to inform you." Y/N said. She looked at Levi who's drinking his tea.