Chapter 36

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,075 words}

-Before Y/N's torture-

"Being a Dietriech isn't the only reason why your mother died. She worked with Grisha Jaeger to steal the founding titan from us. She was the one who told Grisha about the true identity of the Reiss family. 5 years ago, Grisha came to us. He begged us to save humanity but then we can't do that. We follow the first king's ideology."

"He transformed into his titan form and ate my family in his titan form. My daughter, Frieda Reiss fought him in her titan form which is the founding titan."

"But Frieda's only 15 that time, she's still not fully knowledgable with her titan powers. She was defeated by Grisha Jaeger and after her defeat, my wife and four other children was eaten by Grisha Jaeger."

Rod Reiss said as she stare at Y/N who's just glaring at him. The blue-eyed lady is being detained in an underground cell of the Reiss residence. It's just beside the Reiss's chapel, where Eren is being detained.

Both of Y/N's hands are raised and chained up. She has a gag on her mouth. Caven changed her clothes into a clean white dress. Later on,
Y/N's torture will start after Rod Reiss tells her everything she has to know.

"Your mother helped a man to commit murder." Rod said.

He signaled for one MP to remove
Y/N's gag.

Y/N panted when her gag was removed. Y/N stared daggers at Rod. "Yes. She helped Grisha Jaeger to commit murder in order to save humanity. Because your ruling is stupid. You have all the power to save everyone living inside these crampled walls but you became ignorant of the fact that you can because you believe in the first king's ideology. I feel bad for you family but don't you think it's you amd your family's fault, too? Grisha Jaeger wouldn't have to transform to a titan and eat your family if you just agreed to what he wished. He wanted for humanity to have freedom, and that's what my mother wants, too. But you just have to dumbfucks and continue believing in your idiotic first king's ideology."

Rod clenched his fist. He walked towards Y/N and slapped her hard in the face. His hard slap caused Y/N to have a small wound on her lower lip in the near right side.

"How dare you insult the king's ideology?" Rod said. He grabbed Y/N's chin and he made her look at him. "Well, I'm not even surprised. The Dietriech's have always been an  opposition to our beliefs." Rod said.

Y/N smirked. She spit on Rod's hand which made Rod cringed in disgust especially that her spit has blood.

"You think it's the Dietriech's who only opposed to your fucking beliefs? You're wrong, Rod Reiss. There are people who doesn't agree to your ideology. And I assure you, a lot more people will oppose your ruling."

Rod gritted his teeth. He smacked
Y/N's face. Y/N grunted in pain. Rod's smack bruised on her right cheeks.
Y/N spit the blood on her mouth once again. "Hit me all you want, Rod Reiss. It won't stop me from insulting you and your ideology. Even if you kill me here, I don't care." Y/N said.

Rod grabbed Y/N's hair. "You are a strong Dietriech. It seems like you'll be tough." Rod said. He let go of Y/N and slapped her once again, but this time on her left cheek. He smacked her on her left cheek, too.

Rod looked at the two MPS staying on standby. They already prepared the things they'll use to torture Y/N.

"Start it now. She needs to start repaying her grandfather's clan and her mother's sins." Rod said.

The MPS prepared everything. Y/N just stared at the ground. She's ready. She's ready to be hurt and suffer in physical pain. After all, what can she do? Right now, she's helpless. All she can do is accept whatever they'll do to her.