Chapter 45

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,381 words}

-The Retaking of Wall Maria-

The Levi squad stared with wide eyes at Eren's titan form that's lying on top of the wall. They're still shocked. And it's not only Eren they're worried about but also Y/N. 

"Eren's not moving." Mikasa said.

"But he's not dead! Y/N, too!" Jean said. "Focus on that monster in front of us!" Jean said referring to the colossal titan.

Jean clenched his fist and shook his head. "It must be Y/N's idea to let Eren charge straight to the colossal titan. It was reckless. They went straight for him without a plan. Of course, those two idiots will end up like that. Unless, we can figure out a way to turn the tables. This mission, our lives and humanity's future are all going to come to an end." Jean said.

He glared at the colossal titan. Jean ready his thunder spears. Everyone saw him and did the same.

"But that doesn't mean we're going to just sit here and be slaughtered! Let's get that thing!" Jean said, he hooked his wires somewhere and fly in the air, the others followed him.

"He doesn't know about the thunder spears yet! Connie, Sasha and I will distract him! Mikasa, you use your opportunity to hit him with the spears!" Jean said.

"Understood!" Everyone said.

They all made their way to the colossal titan. The comedic trio turned around their giant enemy and faced it while Mikasa hid somewhere and wait for the right timr to strike the colossal titan's nape.

The colossal titan looked at Jean, Sasha and Connie

"Hey, ya big idiot! Just wait I'm gonna crush those eyes of yours!" Jean said.

"You moron!" Connie said.

"Ya king-sized pervert!" Sasha said.

Jean gritted his teeth. He knows that Bertholdt knows they're just distracting him but he thinks that if Mikasa hits the colossal's nape then maybe...maybe they can at least win.

Mikasa came out from nowhere, behind the colossal titan, flying on air and making her way towards the colossal titan's nape. She groaned and pointed her thunder spears to the nape of their giant enemy. 

The colossal titan side-eyed Mikasa. Mikasa quickly released her thunder spear but to her shock, the colossal titan produced a hot steam, the thunder spear didn't hit the colossal titan's nape, it exploded mid-air which sent Mikasa flying somewhere, the comedic trio were also affected by the thunder spear's explosion, plus the colossal titan's hot steam.

Connie and Mikasa landed on the same roof, Sasha is nowhere to be found and Jean is on another roof while Armin is on stand by staring at the colossal titan with wide eyes.

"Connie!" Mikasa called the gray-haired guy. Connie's coughing and his mouth has blood.

"Damn it. I burned my throat when I breathed in." Connie said.

Mikasa looked at him with worried eyes. "Wait here." Mikasa said. She made her way to where Armin is.

Armin looked back and saw Mikasa who just arrived. "Mikasa!" His eyes widened when he saw Mikasa has blood on her left arm. "Blood?!" Armin said out of concern.

"A little shrapnel from the thunder spears hit me. I'm fine it's not deep. More importantly...how's it looking?" Mikasa asked.

"Huh?" Armin said.

"Do you see anything we can do to fight back?" Mikasa asked.

Armin looked at her with wide eyes. It's very unusual for Armin to lose hope. He always has something for every problem but this time he seems to be losing the courage to fight.