Chapter 17

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,033 words}

"They're late." Levi said and sipped on his tea. He's sitting on the center chair of the table. Eren is with him. Sitting on the third chair on his right side. Both of them are inside the mess hall waiting for Erwin, Y/N and the others.

"I can't believe that good-for-nothing Erwin making me wait. The MPS are going to get here first. Most likely he's having some trouble taking a shit."

Eren looked at Levi. He let out a small laugh. "Haha. Captain, you're pretry talkative today." Eren said.

Levi looked at him. "Don't be stupid. I've always been talkative." Levi said.

Eren looked down. "I'm sorry. Back then, if only I hadn't made the wrong choice, things might have been different. Even you were injured." Eren said while staring at nowhere.

"I told you. No one knows how things will turn out." Levi said.

The two were interrupted someone knocked on the door. They both looked at the door and when it opened, it showed Erwin and Y/N with two other survey corps soldier working directly under Erwin.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Erwin said.

Eren stood up and saluted to Erwin. "Sir!" Eren said. He was surprised when he saw who's behind Y/N. "Armin? Mikasa, too?" Eren said.

"We've found someone whom we suspect is the female titan." Erwin said and sat on a chair that's facing Eren. Mikasa sat on a chair that's on Levi's right side, next to her is Armin and next to Armin is Eren.

Levi pulled put a chair and put it beside him. Y/N already knows that Levi wants her to sit beside him. She walked towards Levi and sat on the chair beside him.

Levi handed Y/N his cup of tea. The commander'a daughter took it and sipped on the tea. The two didn't mind if they share a cup with each other.

"The target is attached to the military police brigade in Stohess district. We've devised a plan to capture the target, the female titan, once and for all. We moved the day after tomorrow. On that day, we are being summoned to the royal capital with Eren."

Eren was surprised by what the commander said.

"With the situation as it is, we'll be forced to hand Eren over. If that happens, it'll be difficult to lure out those who are trying to destroy the wall. As a result, the extinction of humanity would become a real possibility."

"We designed this operation to break through every one of our roadblocks. We're betting everything on it. We will likely not have another chance."

"To put it broadly, Eren will sneak out while we're being escorted by the military police brigade inside Stohess district. From there, he'll lure out the target out to be captured, to an underground location if possible. So that she won't be able to transform into a titan."

"If we can capture one of the titans destroying the walls by using Eren as a decoy, the problem of the summons will of course, disappear. The capital's attention should turn to defending the walls, as well."

Erwin looked at Armin. "Armin was the one who deduced the female titan's identity." Eren looked at Armin. But Armin didn't look at him. "And I decided to carry out this plan based on his proposal." Erwin said.

"Armin encountered the titan and he surmised that she may have been among you in the 104th training corps.We also believed she killed the two titans that were captured alive." Erwin said.

Eren was surprised once again. He looked at Armin again but Armin isn't looking at him.

"Her name is Annie Leonhart."