Chapter 78

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,610 words}

"Onyankopon, our fuel..." Y/n said when she noticed that their fuel is onky filled half and not full. She's standing behind Onyankopon who's piloting the flying boat. Armin's beside her. "It's only half..." Y/n said.

"Yes...we were only able to fuel it halfway..." Onyankopon said.

"Will it be enough to get to Fort Salta...?" Armin asked.

"I promise you I will us there. This flying boat that Hange got us was the commander's...final hope. I will get us to that base! No matter what! So please...promise me that you will stop the rumbling." Onyankopon said.

Y/n and Armin stared at Onyankopon for a few moments. Everyone knows that the man had a good friendship with Hange. Y/n clenched her fists and nod. "Yeah. We will." Y/n said.

"I'm counting on you...Onyankopon." Armin said as he tapped Onyankopon's shoulder.

Y/n and Armin then went to their comrades. Levi, Pieck, Reiner, Jean, Mikasa and Connie have been quiet ever since they left Odiha and ever since Hange died. The gloomy atmosphere is filling the flying boat.

"Okay. Let's discuss our plan." Y/n said, she took a glance at Levi who's just looking down and still holding the fist he put on Hange's chest.

Y/n just sighed and walked towards the center. Armin followed behind her. Y/n took out a pencil and crouched as she started drawing on the ground. The blue-eyed lady drew how the founding titan might look.

"Captain, Pieck. Is this what the founding titan that you two saw looked like?" Y/n asked.

The word "captain" just unconsciously came our from her mouth, though, it still surprised Levi and the others because she does not call Levi like that anymore since theu got married.

Levi crossed his arms over his chest then nod his head. "Yes...though it's not as if I got a goot look at it. Basically, it's a stupidly big pile of moving bones...like a bug." Levi said.

"Normally, the bi.ody controlling it would be in it's nape." Pieck said.

"But we can't be sure, considering what the war hammer titan did. In other words...we don't know where Eren is." Levi said.

"Even if we don't, we could always blow the whole thing away. Just like the Armin flattened Liberio's navy port and left nothing behind..." Pieck said as she looked at Armin who just looked down on Y/n's drawing of thr founding titan. "Armin, your colossal titan could do it." Pieck said.

Armin nod. "True...that would be the most effective way to do it. But if we've only tried and failed to have a dialogue with Eren...only if that is...the only way left ti stop him...it's our last resort." Armin said.

"I'm fine with us having a last resort. But Eren's controlling the founding tutan through Zeke, right? Can't we stop the rumbling if we just went and killed Zeke?" Levi asked.

Pieck, Reiner and the Levi squad looker at him with a surprised look.

Y/n clicked her fingers at Levi. "You know...you might be right." Y/n said.

"I'm not certain...but that's what Hange predicted." Levi said.

"We don't know Zeke's location, either..." Pieck said.

Y/n gritted her teeth. She suddenly remembered their operation to retake wall Maria four years ago. A lot of new recruits died, even her father, because of the beast titan throwing rocks at them without remorse.

And Y/n knows the reason why her husband's so eager to find Zeke.

He needs to fulfill his promise to Erwin. Levi's promise to Erwin four years ago that he failed to fulfill, his promise take down the beast titan.