Chapter 57

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,336 words}

-Year 852-

After all, the port is complete. Paradis island are finally welcoming their first foreign visitors.

The survey corps along with the two regiments are facing the anti-Marleyan volunteets. All of them are wearing their formal uniforms. Commander-in-chief Zackly and the queen are also present to welcome their first foreign visitor.

Yelena's eyes lit up upon staring at Eren. "I haven't seen you since you lifted our ship. I look forward to working with you." Yelena said.

Levi brows furrowed. He walked towards Eren and blocked him from Yelena and the other volunteers.

"No. He'll never come in contact with any of you again. This brief meeting is as far as we will go." Levi said while his hand is raised a bit to stop Yelena.

" Levi said while his hand is raised a bit to stop Yelena

Yelena smiled a bit. "That's plenty! That makes today an auspicious day."

They were interrupted when a ship is already nearing the harbor. Y/N and Mikasa are standing beside each other. Yelena walked towards the two girls and stayed behind them.

The ship stopped in the harbor. One woman and several men in suits came out from the ship. "From the one nation in the world friendly to Paradis, Hizuru." Yelena spoke.

"Their ambassdor on this trip is Kiyomi Azumabito. She was significant influence over Hizuru's foreign affairs, which she uses to maintain strong historical ties with other nations. She's the head of their clan." Yelena said.

Y/N and Mikasa's eyes widened when they got a clear view of the woman's face. The woman is now shaking hands with queen Historia.

"She's-!" Y/N and Mikasa both muttered.

Yelena grabbed Mikasa and Y/N's shoulders. She leaned closer to the two girls. "Does her face resemble your mothers? It's just like I told you. You three are blood relatives." Yelena said. Y/N and Mikasa's eyes widened even more. Levi looked at three when he heard their conversation.

"Do you two recognize this family crest?" Kiyomi Azumabito asked Y/N and Mikasa. She showed a black flag with the family crest of the Azumbito.

Y/N and Mikasa's eyes widened, they both gasped. Levi and Eren were surprised, too. They're both familiar with the Azumabito's crest.

Y/N hid her right wrist behind her while Mikasa held her right wrist. "That's...!!" Mikasa muttered. Y/N gulped and looked down.

"Show her, Mikasa, Y/N." Eren said.

The two looked at him with a surprised look. "But our mothers said to keep this a secret." Y/N said.

"Huh? But Mikasa showed it to me as a kid and you showed it to captain Levi, right?" Eren said.