Chapter 48

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,212 words}

Hange, Levi and Y/N along with the Levi squad gathered in the mess hall. No other soldiers are in the mess hall since it's not meal time. Levi and Y/N are sitting on the center. Across from them is Hange. On Y/N's left side is Jean, next to Jean is Sasha and next to Sasha is Connie. On Levi's right side is Eren, next to Eren is Mikasa and next to Mikasa is Armin.

Everybody has a cup of hot tea and piece of bread served for them, except for Y/N who has a cup of hot milk for herself, of course she also has bread for herself.

She actually wanted to drink hot cocoa but Levi convinced her to drink milk instead since he learned that it's good for both Y/N and their baby.

After knowing Y/N is pregnant, he's been reading medical books and educating himself about woman's pregnancy. And everything that he learns, he puts it in his mind, so he can properly take care of Y/N.

"Ahem." Armin faked a cough to break the silence. He looked at Hange. "Commander Hange, what is this meeting for?" Armin asked.

Hange smiled widely. She pointed Levi and Y/N. "Don't ask me. Ask the two of them." Hange said.

Everyone looked at Y/N and Levi. The two are just casually sipping on their drinks.

"Uh...Captain?" Eren called their raven-hair captain.

Levi looked at him.

"What is it that we need to talk about?" Eren asked.

Levi looked at Y/N, Y/N looked at him, too. "You should tell them." Levi said.

Y/N nod her head. She scoffed and scratched her head. She looked at everyone and smiled a bit.

"Well, guys. You see, after we receive our medals from the queen and give memorial for our fallen comrades, I will leave the survey corps temp-."

Y/N wasn't able to continue her words when her squadmates spoke.

Everyone's eyes widenend except for Hange and Levi.

"Huh?! Why will you leave?!" Jean asked.

"Yeah?! Why?! Are you not happy with us anymore?!" Connie asked.

"Y/N! Why are you leaving?! Don't you want to fight with us anymore?!" Sasha asked.

"Y/N, is there something wrong?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah? You know you can tell us. Leaving the corps is so sudden." Armim said.

"Y/N, don't leave us." Eren said.

Levi clicked his tongue and shook his head. Hange and Y/N laughed which confused the Levi squad.

"Calm down. I haven't finish talking yet." Y/N said.

"Oh." They all said in unison. They nod their heads and shut their mouth to listen to whatever Y/N will say.

"Like I said I will leave the survey corps after the giving of our medals and giving a memorial for our fallen comrades. But I will not leave permanently just temporarily." Y/N said with a small smile plastered on her lips.

"But why?" Jean asked.

Y/N blushed, she chuckled and scratched her head. "Because I'm pregnant." Y/N said which made everyone silent. Jean choked on his own saliva. Sasha and Connie's jaw dropped. Armin and Mikasa's eyes widened while Eren smiled.

He already knows that Y/N's pregnant. While Armim and Mikasa are surprised that what they thought is really right and the comedic trio has no clue at all. Hange squeeled and clapped her hands.