Chapter 27

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,349 words}

Levi stopped his horse when a titan fell in front of their way. The horse panicked that it stand and made Y/N and Levi fall off from the horse. Levi held Y/N and hugged her tight so she won't get hurt. Levi fell on the ground while Y/N is in front of him.

"Damn it."

The captain cursed under his breathe. He looked down at Y/N who's staring at somewhere with her eyes wide. Leve looked up and saw a titan looking at the two of them. It's slowly reaching it's hand to grab them.

Levi quickly pushed Y/N away. He hooked his wires onto the titan's forehead and made his way mid-air. He turned around the titan and sliced off it's nape deep and clean.

"Run!" Levi shouted to Y/N when he saw more titans going after them.

Y/N hesitated to leave him alone but she still obliged to her captain's orders. Because she knows that if she stays, she'll just be a nuisance to Levi.
Y/N ran away, she run as fast as she can. Never looking back. Fearing that she might see something she doesn't want to see. Tear started to fall from her eyes down to her cheeks.

"Eren!!"

Y/N suddenly stopped when she heard Mikasa screamed. She looked back and saw Eren and Mikasa are frozen on their places while staring at the grinninh titan. Mikasa is blocking Eren from the titan.

They were about to be grabbed the grinning titan but Mr. Hannes came and sliced off it's fingers.

"Mr. Hannes!" Mikasa said.

Mr. Hannes looked back at the two. "Hah! How often do you get a chance like this?! Right, you two?!" Mr. Hannes faced the grinning titan while both of his swords is ready. "Just watch! I'll avenge your mother's death! I'll butcher this thing!"

Mr. Hannes hooked his wires to the grinning titan and fmade his way to it.

"Oh...How I've wanted to see you again!" Hannes said.

"Mr. Hannes!" Eren called the old man.

Mikasa groaned and stood up. She was about to go and help Hannes but Eren stopped him. "Mikasa, no! Not while you're injured like that! Just untie my arms!" Eren said.

"Your arms?!"

"Hurry! I have to be the one to do this! I've got to settle this!" Eren said.

Y/N who was watching the scene came back to her senses when her eyes caught her father being chased by a titan. Her eyes widened upon seein him missing an arm. "Hmmhmmmhh!!!" Y/N ran towards Erwin, but she was surprised to see Ymir killed the titan chasing Erwin.

Erwin's horse stopped when another titan was thrown into them. Erwin fell on the ground, Y/N quickly ran towards him. "Hhhmmm!!! D-ad!" Y/N called him in her muffled voice. Erwin looked at Y/N, his eyes widened when he saw a titan flying in air and if it fall, it will go straight to Y/N.

"Y/N! No!" Erwin shouted.

Y/N didn't hear what he said. Erwin quickly stood up and and was about to run towards Y/N but Levi came and pulled Y/N away, the two were able to avoid the titan that was about to fall on Y/N.

"I told you to run!" Levi said.

Y/N was speechless. She looked around her. Erwin is surrounded by titans but his men are trying their best to protect him. Mr. Hannes was eaten by the grinning titan, Jean is unconscious on Armin's arms while a titan is walking towards them Krista and Connie are with Ymir.

"Y/N! Get yourself together!" Levi said. He untied Y/N's arms and removes the gag on Y/N's mouth.

Y/N saw a soldier being eaten. Her eyes became glossy when she remembered how her squadmembers died. The soldier is crying while asking for help annd he's looking at
Y/N as if he wants her to help him.