Chapter 49

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,166 words}

-After Two Months-

There she is, Y/N, standing in front of the mirror and staring at herself, wearing her simple white puff sleeve dress that reaches her knees. Her ankle strap brown sandals matched her simple white dress.

The ruby necklace of her mother is visibly worn around her neck, adding more style and beauty to her

The three important bracelets that she owns is all worn on both of wrists. Her red-string bracelet and Marco's bracele on her left wrist, and her braceoet on her right wrist.

Her engagement ring visible on her middle finger in her left hand and her promise ring visible on her fourth finger in her right hand.

Y/N's hair is down but she has a flower crown around her head.
A flower crown that Historia made for her. And she's holding a boquet of her favorite flowers that Sasha and Mikasa made.

"Oh Walls. You're so beautiful, Y/N. It's my first time seeing such a beautiful bride." Hange said. Her left eye is teary while she stares at Y/N.

Y/N nod. "Thank you, Hange." She said and blew a kiss to Hange.

Hange giggled and pretended to catch her kiss and put it inside her heart.
The goofy brunette scientist and now commander of the survey corps is wearing a black eye-patch on her right eye. The black eye-patch was sewed by Y/N. "Shorty's lucky to have a beautiful wife." Hange said.

Sasha squeeled. "I know right! I mean, Y/N's so beautiful, smart, strong and kind. Who wouldn't feel lucky when you'll have Y/N as your wife?!" Sasha said.

Historia nod in agreement. "The captain is indeed lucky. Just imagine, a grumpy and scary man like him, found his love and beauty which is
Y/N. His soon-to-be wife and mother of his unborn child." Historia said.

Mikasa smiled at Y/N throught the mirror. "I'm happy for you, Y/N." Mikasa said. She tapped Y/N's shoulder. "Shorty better take care of you because if he won't, I'll deal with him." Mikasa said.

Y/N laughed and nod her head.

Y/N's girl friends are wearing their formal survey corps uniform. They decided that it'll be the most appropriate attire for Y/N and Levi's wedding. The boys are wearing their formal uniform, too. Except for Levi who's probably sporting a black suit.

Today is the day of Y/N and Levi's wedding. Their wedding is intimate and will be held in the garden of Y/N's farm. Only their close friends and a few close people to them are invited.

Queen Historia Reiss
Commander-in-chief Zackly
Commander Hange Zoe
Commander Pyxis
Commander Nile Dok and his family
Instructor Keith Shadis
The whole Levi squad
Floch Forster
Hitch Dreyse
Rico Brzenska
Anka
Flegel Reeves and his family
Sasha's family
Jean's family
All of the employees of Y/N's farm

"It's almost 3 in the afternoon. You're about to get married, Y/N." Hange said.

Y/N pout her lips. She feels nervous but excited. "I never knew getting married can make you nervous." Y/N said which made all the girls laughed.

Y/N placed her hand on her stomach. Her stomach is growing bigger. She's already in her fifth month of pregnancy. "Sweetheart, mom's gonna get married today. I wonder how's your dad doing with the boys."

Historia chuckled. "I'm sure they're in chaos especially Jean and Connie." Historia said as she comb Y/N's hair.

Sasha nod. "Jean was hilariously crying earlier. He said that his bestfriend getting married is making him emotional." Sasha said while holding a steam potato.