Chapter 8

Yulia's POV:

The goal of my life was to live happily while being loved by my father and brother.

And I thought it would be nice if the boy I saw when I was young came back.

The boy who didn’t appear in the original story, who I saw when I was very young, looked like my age, and I didn’t even remember his face.

“Princess… you’re not waiting for the boy you don’t even know the name of?”

“That’s just an excuse. I want to live with my dad and brother for a long time.”

I meant it, I loved the affection my family gave me.

Is it because I grew up receiving love from my family in my previous life?

Whether the feelings lingered lingering in this life, I felt that the relationship between my family and me was important.

It seemed regrettable that I couldn’t even say goodbye.

“And you know I didn’t mean to get married in the first place, nanny.”

“That’s right, normally, if it were a princess, the debut would have been very glamorous.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

I’m sure my father had given me his full support to make my debut in the most superfluous way.

But I wanted to live quietly.

It was better to live quietly like a sheep than to live in a complicated head fight because you were noticed by other people.

And you can often meet and have friends…..

“But my nanny knows best that I’m satisfied with this life.”

“……It’s a shame.”

I felt a little guilty.

I started getting drowsy, and felt sleepy. Even though I slept before, I didn’t sleep well and I was stressed, so I deserved this nap.

After bathing, I changed into my pajamas. What’s different from my usual, was that this nightgown completely covers from the neck to the wrists and ankles.

It was a little frustrating, but I couldn’t do anything. His traces remained intact like a stigma all over my body.

“Princess…..”

“I’m tired, so I’ll sleep a little, nanny. Wake me up if Father and Brother come.”

“……yes.”

Her eyes showed that Nanny was deeply worried about me.

I really felt like I shouldn’t be entwined with the villain anymore, whether it’s for me or my family.

My whole body ached.

It seemed that the only muscles that were strong were my facial muscles. The muscles of my body groaned in pain.

Oh, well, that’s my fate.

It was only when I heard Nanny going out that I could fall asleep.

Why does the room feel so cold? I pulled more blankets over.

How long did I fall asleep for?

“Ugh…..!”

My body was too hot. No, it seemed right to say it was burning rather than hot. It was so hot that I was frustrated.

At that moment, I felt someone’s hand was stroking my face.