Chapter 10

Yulia's POV:

“You’re the person from yesterday, right?”

At my question, he smiled languidly as if he was having fun. He then pushed his face closer to mine.

“Hm….. I don’t know?”

That’s right, the intruder who came yesterday was the villain.

I didn’t know that, and thought it was my brother. I was an idiot who couldn’t even tell the difference between my older brother and the villain.

“I originally didn’t have a hobby of touching sick people.”

He said something meaningful. At the same time, his lips overlapped mine.

It was quite different from yesterday.

If yesterday’s kiss was a rough, possessive kiss that didn’t give you a chance to breathe till you suffocated, now it’s a soft and gentle kiss.

It felt so different that I suspected that people had changed. And it wasn’t that I didn’t hate it.

It felt so different that I doubted if it was the same person. On the contrary, I didn’t exactly dislike it.

“I want to touch you when you act so pretty.”

He smiled alluringly like a languid wolf. I felt like I was going to be possessed.

It was only now that I realized what had happened. My face seemed to be burning up.

I thought I would be in danger if I was close to him.

I had no choice but to be wary of him, so I pushed him away from me. 

“There’s a saying that a cold will get better if you move it.”

“…If you’re going to make a weird move, don’t.”

“You don’t have to worry. Still, I don’t have a bad smell that bothers sick people so you don’t have to be so wary.”

I didn’t believe his words because they weren’t reliable.

“I’m not going to eat you right now.”

“Then….?”

“I’m here because I’m really worried about you. I’ll send you a present tomorrow.”

He smoothed my hair and kissed it. I felt burdened by the way he stared at me.

It wasn’t my favorite face, but it was heartless to ignore such a handsome face.

If it hadn’t been for that face, I wouldn’t have had such a  major accident or something I couldn’t ignore like this.

“Send a letter again, Yulia.”

He kissed me on the forehead. Then, as if he had no regrets, he went to the terrace and jumped off.

This is the second floor. The way he jumped without hesitation seemed like an illusion.

It was hard to believe, to the extent that I thought I might have seen something in vain.

Of course, in the original book, the villain was said to have exceeded the limits of human beings, but I didn’t know it would be this much. 

In fact, there was some certainty.  If you’ve lived on the battlefield since you were young, there must be some scars on your body.

But there was no sign of a scar on his bare body.