Chapter 20

Yulia's POV:

“Do you want to see what happens if I don’t pretend to be kind?”

His fingers were entangled with mine.

Then, with appropriate strength he made me unable to move on the wall but he wasn’t too rough that it hurt. 

As his face got closer I wondered if he was trying to kiss again so I closed my eyes reflexively without realizing it.

But his lips did not touch mine.

I opened my eyes out of curiosity and saw him untying my clothes with his mouth.

Then the fixed ribbon turned into a piece of cloth in an instant.

“Chester!”

“It’s just the two of us here anyway, so you don’t have to worry.”

“That’s not the problem!”

“It’s not even the first time.”

After his words, the knot that untied revealed the area around my neck. My skin, which was clean, turned red.

Perhaps when I went back and checked, it was clear that there would be marks left.

“Chester!”

When he was called by his name, he stopped moving.

“Yulia, are you crying?”

He looked very embarrassed.

I could see why he looked like that. Because, transparent tears poured out of my eyes.

“Don’t cry Yulia…… If you don’t like me acting like this, I’ll hide it for the rest of my life.”

“……”

“I don’t want to see you crying outside the bed.”

Everything you were starting to say was going well so why would you say that! If it weren’t for that, I would have really let it slide.

I almost felt that his embarrassed expression was sincere. 

“Yulia. Don’t cry.”

He wiped away the tears running down my cheeks with his fingers. I was almost mistaken by this appearance.

This is a person that can’t be kind, as I said earlier, he’s just hiding his true nature again.

I didn’t want to stay here at all. I pushed him hard and spoke strongly, wiping away the tears that flowed.

“……I hate you!”

A lot!

“……I was wrong. You can hate me as much as you want. So don’t cry, Yulia.”

He hugged my crying self in his arms.

“Hu….”

“I don’t want to see you cry.”

I didn’t want to be in the same space with him anymore.

“Let’s not meet. Ever again.”

She pushed him down the stairs with all her might, but unlike before, he didn’t hold her in place.

As I went down the stairs, I tied the ribbon with my poor skills. I didn’t want to see him again. As expected, I should never be intertwined with the villain.

I hated this feeling left on my lips.

“……”

Why is the sky so clear today? I wanted to rinse my mouth with water.

Yeah, this was right. Because I wasn’t supposed to get involved from the beginning. It was right to cut everything off like this.

Because he is more at fault. Unless my face is as thick as an iron plate, we’ll no longer meet again, and I can rest assured.

“Lady?”

“……Who is it?”

Bright platinum colored hair that seemed to resemble the sun with blue eyes that seemed to contain the sky in which the sun is floating in.

He was a man with a different atmosphere, compared to the villian, he gave off a warm impression.

It felt as if I had encountered the male lead in the original.

“I’m Idrian Blair.”

It was really the male lead. I can’t believe I’m seeing the male lead in person!

“I think Lady needs this.”

He handed me a white handkerchief. Did I look so pathetic?

Even now I think my condition is definitely a mess right now.

“Thank you.”

He was the opposite of the villain. This personality may have been the reason he earned the heart of the heroine.

Of course, under the precondition he has a handsome face, and a friendly personality.

If I was the heroine, I thought I would have no choice but to like such a character rather than the villain.

At that moment, I saw Chester coming this way with a very dirty look.

My heart pounded. He was a person who made me feel what fear was and he was getting closer.

“Lady?”

“……”

I tried to avoid Chester using the male lead as a shield.

They were friends until they met the female lead. I could be sure that he could block him enough. 

If I could drive, I would run right away.

“Chester?”

“Get out of my way.”

“Do you have anything to do with this lady?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Of course, it’s none of my business, but……”

“So get out of my way.”

When I peeked at the villain, our eyes met at that moment. My body was unknowingly startled by his angry expression.

My heart pounded fast with fear. Again, the male lead was used as a shield to avoid the gaze of the villain.

“Yulia.”

“……I have nothing more to say.”

Just in time, I saw a carriage design that may have been Chloe’s.

The carriage must have come to pick up Cecil.

I should take this opportunity to get out of this terrible position and go with Cecil.

Just in time, Cecil came out of the cafe. I ran to Cecil like that.

“Cecil!”

“Yulia?”

“Take me and run away.”

“……Suddenly? I don’t know what it is, but it seems like you’re in a hurry. I’ll help you.”

With the help of Cecil, I was able to get out of this terrible position.