Chapter 54

Yulia's POV:

Chester always met me in a sparsely populated place, not in a crowded place, after I collapsed in a crowded place once.  

Of course, it’s not a filthy place but a place that’s beautiful but devoid of people. Or a cafe. 

“Yulia. I want to marry you as soon as possible.” 

Every time I met him, he whispered sweet words to me, but a seed of anxiety was growing in the corner of my heart.  

This is weird.  There wasn’t really any evidence, but my instincts were screaming that he was dangerous.  

To be honest, I have deviated a lot from the original story so far, but there is still one thing left.  

The decisive cause of Chester’s obsession with the female lead was the death of her father, and he felt like it resembled his situation.

They’ve been through the same pain, so they can understand each other.  

“Do you want to marry me soon?”  

“Yes. Every day when I wake up, I want to see you sleeping next to me.”  

“……”

“I’m working hard.”  

What… what are you working hard on?  

Hearing his surprising remark, Chester reached out and touched my lower lip with his fingertips.  

He had a smile that seemed to seduce a person and whispered softly.  

“You don’t know. How hard I am enduring. How far is my greed.”  

“Chester. We are getting married after my brother is married.”

“……”

I thought he would say he was okay and he could wait, but he suddenly looked serious. 

No matter how long I waited, he seemed to have no intention of answering. No, I felt like he was deep in thought. 

“Chester?” 

“I’ve been worried for a while.”

“No, why are you worried!” 

What’s there to worry about? 

“I was calculating how much longer I had to put up with it.” 

“No! Why are you calculating that again?” 

“It’s important. No matter how much I think about it, if I want to get married…”

He frowned while talking.

“I wonder if I’ll ever get married in this life.” 

“Um….”

“I want to marry you as soon as possible and monopolize all your time.”

His hand, which touched my lower lip, slowly went down to my neck. 

“You seem to want to put off marrying me. It’s my misunderstanding, right?”

“No way! My brother is not married, so it’s kind of bad for me to get married first.”

“Is that a problem?” 

“What?” 

“Then can you speed up the marriage with me when your brother gets married?”