Cruel (p.t 2)

You got yourself out of bed which was a triumph you would have celebrated had you had the energy. You hadn't the time to buy coffee on the way to school, so the lack of caffeine in your system would have to remain.

"I'm surprised you made it at all..." Your friend commented knowing how the day before had played out.

"I actually think, and you will never hear me say this again... the lack of coffee is making facing science more tolerable."

"You've just hurt the feelings of every coffee bean ever... Therefore, I'm just going to pretend, you didn't say anything at all." You rolled your eyes, giving a half-assed giggle.

Even when your eyes glazed over your teacher standing to the side of the hallway, chatting with another teacher you didn't react, instead choosing to keep your eyes down as you walked past them.

"I hope you remembered to do your homework ladies." He commented on your way past.

"Shit." You cursed wanting to throw yourself off the side of a bridge for therefore bringing more attention to yourself.

"You forgot?" Your friend laughed at your inevitable misery.

"It didn't even have anything to do with science!" You complained, waving your hands around, other people turning to look at you, wondering what you were going on about. "Jimmy, please, tell her that yesterdays homework was useless."

"Didn't you pose the question?" Jimmy questioned his books in her arms.
"Dammit." You cursed growing increasingly infuriated by the attitude of the people around you.

"He's right. You shouldn't have been talking to yourself."
"This is ridiculous? How does this even get weaved into science?" You continue to rage quietly.

"You haven't learned... remember last time, when you whispered, 'If they could make purge real for one year I'd have a ball.' On Halloween and then deadpanned Mr C/L/N when he questioned who you'd killed and how?"

"Don't remind me..." You sighed.

"I would kill you, sir, with tiny little paper cuts.... You were not in a good mood." You punch her arm. "History repeats itself obviously.

She was right of course, she usually was. When you sat down at your desk, you felt like smacking your head on a brick wall.

Your notebook was sat on your desk open to a page that was filled in with the neatest handwriting of which you knew to be your teachers.

Cherries on cake

You grimaced not bothering to read it at that moment, turning to a new page as he started the lecture. Ten minutes into the lesson your teacher strolled past your desk and you paid it no mind until you found yourself sipping on a fresh cup of coffee.... Not your usual but it was caffeine.

Your eyes darted up to meet your teachers, he sent you a wink and you thanked the skies above that you didn't have to stand anytime soon. You hesitantly sipped at it again, for a moment considering, perhaps it was poisoned.

You weren't dramatic at all.

When you placed it down your elbow hit your water bottle, knocking off the edge and down the flights of the auditorium stairs and right under your teacher's desk.

Finally allowing yourself to, you smacked your head against the desk and sink underneath it, hiding from the watching eyes of the room. You had never before understood why the front of the desks was also wood like the top but now you could only assume it was for this very reason.

"Miss Y/L/N? How do you intend to do your work from under there?" Your teacher questioned from the front of the room, a smile in his voice.

You popped your hand up, feeling around for your book, pen and your coffee before ticking yourself into the space under your desk, your friend cackling at you along with the rest of our class.

You spent the rest of the lesson like that, again, not dramatic at all. When the bell rang you wouldn't bring yourself to move.

"Oop, Sorry, gotta go." Your friend giggled and you knew why, cursing her name.

With her gone and the rest of the room emptied out, your water bottle was placed on your seat, a note attached to it.

We have a problem.

With that, you were left in the classroom by yourself. 

I couldn't help myself lol, I had to do part two. I really hope you enjoyed it...

Part three?

Thank you for over 5k! So amazing!

I hope you have an amazing day/night and I will be back for another update soon <3

~Brei