His Crush (P.t 2)

"I'm sorry... do I know?" You questioned turning to face him.

Yes, you exploded but not in the way you'd think.

"Y/N/N? what are you talking about?" He questions walking closer to you.

"You do look familiar, but I don't think I know anyone like you..." You shake your head in confusion.

"we're best friends..." He tilts his head.

"No... My best friends out of town..." And even he looked as if he were starting to break... you didn't give in.

"What did you mean anyone like me?" He steps closer again but step back.

"Assholes." You say as if it were obvious.

"Y/N stop this... I don't understand... are you upset with me or something? What have I done?" He becomes desperate.

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person..." You lock eyes with his sending him the answers to his questions before leaving him there in the rain. He sat himself in the gutter, his head in his hands.

E/N had just broken his heart realizing her crush on him was just superficial and at least she was descent enough to admit it and let him move on. He couldn't help but feel stupid for not seeing it sooner, the way he treated you. How he pushed you away so he could be with his girlfriend... almost like she was more important than you.

And no sooner had he figured that out and reflected on his favorite memories with you did he finally come to understand that he was wrapped around your little finger and denying his love for you.

He stayed out there near the road until it was quite late, and he could feel a cold ensuing him. He swiftly made his way to your house, knocking on the door and acting as if everything was normal when they greeted him. He raced up the stairs, storming into your room as he knew you would lock the door if you knew of his presence.

You roll your eyes as his E/C ones meet yours. You removed your headphones, but you don't stop what you were doing.

"Didn't you get the message..." You hissed quietly.

"No... Yeah I did! That's why I'm here." He huffs pacing back and forth across your room. "I've been such a jerk."
"Tell me about it." You scoff.

"Like such an asshole, pushing you away just because I started dating... and turns out I'm not dating material for her after..." This statement caused you to laugh even though deep down inside you wanted to console him.

"I'm so smart..." You mumble to yourself remembering when you had told yourself he was going to end up heart broken.

"So bloody smart." He agrees with you. "And that's why you won't forgive me... even though I'd give the world so you would." He kneels down in front of your bed.
"You're funny." Your sarcasm had never been so pronounced.
"Why do you love me?" He blurts catching you off guard.

"Why do I love you? No, no, no... you're speaking in present tense my dear... it's why did I love you." You correct him watching his eyes as they lost their glimmer of hope.

And he broke.

"R-really..." He stuttered and you felt yourself giving in.

"Really..." you managed to stay strong.
"F-Fine." He stood and headed to your door. "Love me or hate me.... Both are in my favor... if you love me I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind." He remembers the line from Shakespeare in one of their studies, one that you'd always wanted a guy to say to you just to be cheesy.

"Always in my heart." You finally give in. He whips around to you and jumps onto your bed moving your homework to the side and roughly pressing his lips to yours. "Always, always in my heart." You say as he pulls away. He kisses you again, slowing it down this time before curling up on your lap and watching you do the rest of your homework.

Hey! Sorry this was late! Have a good day!