End Of the World (P.t 2)

You woke with a hiss as rubbing alcohol was applied to your wounds. Your fingers curled into the material of whatever you were lying across. There were tears in your eyes, a natural response to the sensations that were striking through your muscles. 

"Welcome back." Y/f/n's voice echoed through your head. "Next time I ask you if you're okay, how about you let me know that you're bleeding out?" 
"I'll think about it." You huffed, trying to catch your breath. As he finished patching you up, you sat up and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Thank you, for saving my life... I'm assuming twice." 
"My pleasure." He responded. "And yes, it was twice, as if I believed you were alright, you looked pissed off, even if you hadn't been dying, I was sure you'd find a way to get yourself killed." He taunted you. 

"I'm just adjusting." You whispered. "I'm not used to someone else being his priority." 
"He's a good leader Y/n, he treats the people he knows are hurt... perhaps you should have told him... or anyone." 
"I don't know why, I just couldn't." You responded.

"I get it. Everyone knows who you are to him..." He sighs. "No one could deny that something's different." 
"Yeah..." You exhaled. 

Y/f/n sat with his arms firmly around you, trying not to put pressure on your wounds, his hands were sitting in the small of your back. He didn't say anything as he spotted C/n looming in the doorway. 

You hadn't put your top back on, leaving you in a bandage, Y/f/n's hands were on your bare skin. Though this was simply due to your wounds, C/n's jaw clenched watching the two of you. Y/f/n knew what he had to do to fix this. 

"He may not want you Y/n, but I'll always been here." He said, just loud enough for listeners to hear him. 

"Maybe I would have been better to fall in love with you..." You sighed.
"Can I talk to Y/n, please?" C/n questioned, officially stepping into the room. "Alone?" 
"What if I don't want to talk to you?" You asked, a certain level of hurt sitting in your chest, though it wasn't from C/n but from y/f/n's words. 
"I'm not giving you an option Y/n. We have to talk about some things." He gives you a stern glare. 
"Fine. Y/f/n, I'll catch up with you." 
"You sure? You've barely conscious for five minutes." 
"Yeah, go on." You encouraged him, though you looked just as pissed off as you did before you passed out. 

"If you cause her any harm, I will not hesitate to hurt you." Y/f/n gave c/n a death stare on the way pass. 

"You're in love with me?" C/n inquired as soon as the door closed. 

"So, you overheard that huh?" You rolled your eyes, putting your face in your hands. This is not what you wanted to deal with today. 

"Or were you in love with me? Is it y/f/n now?" 
"C/n, can we just forget about all of this please, my headaches, my back hurts and we've got things to do." You groaned, dressing yourself as you spoke. 
"I need to know Y/n." 
"Why? So you can mock me? Laugh in my face as you go off and fall madly in love with Y/e/n." You didn't have the strength to hold anything back now. 
"Y/e/n? You don't think I have any interest in her do you?" 
"Of course I do. All of a sudden she's your scavanging partner, the person you talk to... you didn't even ask if I was okay..." 
"Because I assumed you were, because you're strong and tough and you know how to fight. No offence to her but Y/e/n is a liability, she's weak... she can't fend for herself so I have to go out of my way to keep her alive. You... you keep me alive not the other way around." He snaps, ranting at you, at the air, at life. 

"Well, I wasn't." You frowned. "I needed you." 
"I'm sorry." He breathes heavy. 

"It's okay. So am I. I've been acting like a child because I've hurt myself with my own expectations." You sigh. "Let's just get on with it..." You go to leave but he catches your arm. 

Your eyes meet his, nothing is hidden in them. There's hope, there's pleading, there's need. 

"Are you you or were you in love with me? I need to know which one... I need to know if Y/f/n's been the man I couldn't be..." 
"Why C/n?" 
"Just answer the question." 
"Of course, I'm in love with you." You stated, plain and simple. "It's you. How could I not? I've been head over heels since December of the year I met you." 
"Really?" 
"Really. Y/f/n, as good a friend as he is, he isn't my type." You inform him. Again you go to walk away but this time you stop yourself. "Why was it so important for you to know?" 
"Because I've been in love with you from five minutes after we met..." He admits, voice heavy but with positive tone. "I never thought..." 
"Of course, I could be..." You corrected his thought. 

He didn't waste time, striding across the space he pulled you by the lower back into his body, lips crashing with your own. He didn't move away, not for many moments and you were so glad he didn't. 

"No more being jealous of Y/e/n, okay?" He teased you when you both began swaying back in forth. 

"Oh, because you weren't jealous at all about Y/f/n." You snickered. 

"I was jealous, have been forever." He admits without problem. "I just love you that much." He rasps before leaning in again to peck your lips. 

At the end of the world, nothing is impossible.

~

Hi! I hope you enjoyed part 2 of this one.

I hope you have a mindblowing day/night.

~Brei