You

The air held tensity...

but why wouldn't it...

Your hands and feet were tied...

Your eyes were covered...

Your head rested on someone's shoulder and their head rested on your shoulder.

There was a soft hum around you. The head that rested on your shoulder turned, their breath hit your ear.

"Who is this?" They whispered.

"C/N?" You whispered back.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" As C/N heard you panic set in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You?" You hoped he could say the same. Fear was layering itself in your head.
"I can feel all my limbs, but my wrists are burning because of these ropes." C/N nuzzled into your head.

"Shut up, you two." A woman's voice interrupted the two of you.

"What do you want?" C/N's voice became dark.
"Impatient... we'll get straight to it then." You felt as if you recognised that voice.

"You'll get out here, I promise." C/N whispered before they pulled him from his seat.

Your head snapped from side to side as you tried to hear where he was. Before you could get any idea, they pulled your collar until you were on your feet. They removed the blindfold from your eyes along with the ties on your hands and feet.

You looked around and ran for C/N who stood next to someone. You wrapped your arms around his waist, feeling tears prick your eyes.

"All right, that's enough." You backed away after removing his blindfold.

He smiled when he saw you, His E/C eyes shone as he caught sight of you.

"All right, let's get serious." The woman walked past you and placed a gun against C/N's head.

"You come with me, you live, she lives but you never speak again, we sell her to someone. You don't come with me, you die, she leaves. You touch her again, you both die." You looked the woman up and down only to see it was your older sister.

"Why S/N!" You yelled at her.

"Because I fell for him! You sister screamed.

She walked behind him and hugged him, pressing the gun against his chest now.

"So what will it be C/N," Your sister said kissing his jaw.

"Do it, shoot me." C/N said through gritted teeth.

You let out a screech as a loud clap rings through your ears.

Your eyes went blurry with tears as the blood spilled from his chest. You ran for him as he fell for the floor.

"C/N!" You sobbed.

"You're so beautiful... I've always liked you." He choked on his own blood as he said his final words. His E/C eyes hazed over like cold stone.

"I like you too... I like you too." You screamed as tears streamed from your eyes. You started to hyperventilate as you took quick breaths. You turned to your sister.

"I hate you! I hate you! You deserve to rot! I hate you! C/N Please come back! I love you too much!"

You'd lost your best friend and the first love of your life.

Sirens began to ring out your ears

Why did they always have to get there too late?