The Upstairs Window (Part 1)

You let out a sigh.
The cold air hits your face like a bullet in the dark. Your mother insisted you kept the window open so your cat could come in and out. This meant your room felt like an ice chest. You had argued several times with your parents, saying you should have the upstairs room as the cat is your sisters. They always turned you down, as she was the favourite daughter, not that they'd ever admitted it.

You leaned against the window sill staring out into the night. Perhaps something more specific than the night, the window of the master bedroom in the house across the street. The lights were on and shadows were dancing around the room. You finally caught sight of the handsome young boy in the window.

C/N

He removed his shirt. Your vision blurred for a second as you heart quickened. That's when you hear it. The noise you'd strangle if you could.

The opening of the upstairs window.

Something you're sister didn't know about the two rooms, was the small vent that sound travelled through. You could hear everything she was doing.... Everything. You and your sister were close but knew when to give each other space, it was a healthy friendship between siblings. The two of you were twins but looked nothing alike. You would hang out with her group in school but most of the time dragged behind.

You let a sigh escape your lips as her sister rung the neighbour putting him on speaker.

"evening handsome." She started.
"evening." His voice melted your senses.
"I'm liking the view." She teased with a high pitched giggled.
"What? Oh right." He seemed distracted. You furrow your eyebrows, getting up to gather your drawing equipment. You sat by the window, out of sight and watched carefully.

"Send your drone over Romeo." You sister said in a dreamy state.
"Okay?" You knew something wasn't right with C/N.

Minutes later his drone flew overhead into your sister's window. She made sure to cover the camera so he couldn't see what she was doing. You waited, your pencil moving frantically across the paper.

"Bring it back over Cowboy." Y/S shrieked.

Your eyes widen at the sight. Your throat doesn't allow anything but short breaths to enter your lungs. Your drawing pace quickens.

A lacy black bra hangs from the drone.

"What's this for?" C/N seemed confused yet that didn't mean he wasn't aroused. "One second I'll be right back." What was he doing?

You stopped drawing for a second and lean in closer to the window.

C/N comes strutting across the window in your sister's bra-like he's on the catwalk. You let a small laugh escape your lips but it isn't heard over your sister's anger.
"C/N! Look inside the cup!" she shrieked at him. His smile faded. He removed the bra and stuck his fingers in the material to find a note. Even though you hung onto his every word now, you still couldn't help but laugh.

He took note of your laughing as it spilled out your window.

"Will you be my boyfriend? If yes, return the bra, if no, return the note. Um..."