The Upstairs Window (Final Part)

I love you

Your head began to spin as the words played around in your mind like a broken record. Before you could say or do anything, the flashlight went out, and the curtains closed. You dropped your phone to the floor.

After five minutes you unfroze realising just what he had said. You rushed into your wardrobe and slipped his coat back on. You grabbed your drawing sketchbook and quickly scrawled something along the page.

You climb out of your window and run across the street. You pressed the piece of paper against the window and knocked quietly. You did this a few more times before it opened.

"You love me too?" C/N breathed heavily as he fell ten feet under in your eyes.

"I love you, I do, I love you too." You choked on your words as you stared up at him. Before you could say anything his arms were wrapped around your waist and pulling you into the room.

You froze as you looked around.

"I changed my room from upstairs to downstairs, hoping that I could see you more." He spoke shyly.
"You moved all your stuff downstairs... for..." You couldn't finish your sentence

"For you." He spoke softly before spinning you around and placing his lips against yours.

Your lips moved in perfect sync as he slowly moved you against the wall. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his around your waist. He pulled away for a moment, looking lovingly in your eyes.

"I." His lips met yours again. "Love." He kisses you more passionately. "You." The kiss lasts a few more seconds this time. "My beautiful ghost?" He whispers in his ear.

"Yeah?" You whisper, your knees feeling weak.

"Stay with me?" He places a gentle kiss on your jawline.

All you could do was follow him to his bed.

As you lay there wrapped in his arms that night, staring at his angelic features as he slept, you realised how lucky you were, you were finally with the boy in the upstairs window, the one you loved...

The one that loved you.