Chapter 19 The Attack

Madison P.O.V

"Hey Mads."

I turned to see Damon and Ana heading our way.

"I got him out of the office." She laughed.

"Uncle Damon!!!" Abby cried waving her hands frantically his way.

I laughed as Damon jogged over to her and Cameron. Those two would do anything for that little girl. It was almost laughable how they waited on that little girl hand and foot.

"Those two are real goofballs." Ana giggled catching up with me.

"Yes, yes they are." I smiled.

_________________________________________________________

The day at the park had been quite relaxing, Damon and Cameron kept Abby entertained while Ana and I talked about anything really. Nothing had happened in a while and it was worrying me. Not that I didn't enjoy the down time, but I didn't trust it, something was definitely off.

"Mads we have to go."

I snapped my neck up to Cameron, he was looking around the the park with a murderous expression on his face. I sucked in a breath and zoned into into my wolf hearing.

"Damon, get Ana and Abby out of here...." I whispered urgently.

He grabbed Ana's hand and pulled Abby onto his back. He gave me fleeting look before running towards the palace.

"Now don't you wish we got you some guards don't you..." Cameron laughed sarcastically.

"Let's just this over with." I sighed.

The Vampires were good a stealth, but our senses were better. My wolf could make out about 10 or more hiding in/behind the trees. I gave Cameron a nod and we separated into the forest.

I shifted into my wolf and snuck up behind two unsuspecting vampires and bit into one of their necks. The other vampire looked at me and hissed before lunging for me, I deflected their hit using their allies flailing body. 

The Vampire in my grasp began to seize up before its body finally stopped moving. I spat it out of my mouth and growled at the Vampires that had began to surround me. They all lunged forward and I growled arnrigly when they pinned me down. 

I shifted back into my human form and kicked them off of me, the ones holding down my arms tried to keep me from moving. My wolf -Selena- was screaming my head to contact Jason, but I refused.

Summoning my powers I began to levitate myself. The vampires screeched as I got higher into the trees. I shook my arms violently as they tried to hold on for dear life. I continued to shake my hands and felt their grasp on me slip and they fell to the ground with a sickening crack.

Looking down, a group of vampires watched me while others began climbing up the trees. I felt frustration begin to build up into my body and sucked in a breath as Selena took control. I didn't know what was happening, but I trusted her.

The vampires screamed as light filled the forest. It was brighter then any light I'd ever seen, and it seemed to be painful as the vampires screamed in agony. Light didn't affect vampires horribly, but this seemed to be killing them.

I felt my body warm up, as the light began to slowly disappear as the last of the vampires last screams escaped their mouths. Slowly I came back down to the ground and gasped in some breaths if air. I lowered to my knees and finally let Selena call Jason.

The world began to fade in and out, until finally everything went black.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Here you guys go

Slightly short

I tried to give you guys something new and hope it was interesting

But I will go and began updating other stories

Hope you all enjoyed this chap

Byeeeeeeeee everyone :)